News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

SALANDIT IS BROKEN!

(For those who don’t understand, it’s something everyone says when something really mundane is released.)

Oh wow was wrong about Popplio. Salandit sure was a weird option to pair with that Rowlet over Popplio...but also not because for me there is this weird fan-made connection here as this Salandit had been predicted to be in Dragon Majesty but it turned out to be Litten instead. So it's kinda like Salandit is representing Litten here since Litten took it's potential spot in Dragon Majesty lol. In the end it's nice to know we are getting this Salandit.

Wonder why they couldn't throw Popplio in Dragon Majesty too then, it's Water type...

I’d still rather use the Ultra Prism Salandit because of 70 HP saving it from the 2HKO from an unboosted Jet Punch and the 30 damage attack not needing an energy discard.

He's just being negative, don't let the haters get you down bruh

On another note, I think it's safe to say the Raikou deck will have Lost Mixer right?

Don't count on it. The promo doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the evolution pack you get.

i only had one deck for this game and it was gardevoir, i recently traded away my gardevoirs for a full art copycat (which was worth it for my collection)so now i don't even have a deck to use when i go to the card store so my friends and i are going to help make zeraora and luckily i already have a great amount of cards for that deck since i took apart my only deck that is not a deck anymore so it gives me a chance to actually make a new deck and i can't wait to make to make zeraora when it finally comes out in english i hope i pull one during the upcoming rerelease.

Back