Lost (possible spoilers!)

Arcanine 274

=/
Since the season just ended, I felt like making this thread.

IMO it's the Best Show On TV (caps intended :]).

Discuss this great show.

*But don't talk about the finale...I haven't seen it yet (finals week :[).*

Arcanine out.

Arcanine 274

=/
RE: Lost

I just watched the finale.

It was amazing!

I also liked how they put a look into the future instead of the past like they usually do.

Arcanine out.

bacon

!!!!!

This show is getting weirder and weirder...

It's one of the better shows on TV, but I fear they might drag it out too long and not end it before things become stale. Considering all the strange events that happen on that darn island, it'll probably take another 12 seasons to explain everything :p

Oh, and this thread might contain spoilers so I editted the topic title a wee bit.

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/

bacon said:
This show is getting weirder and weirder...

It's one of the better shows on TV, but I fear they might drag it out too long and not end it before things become stale. Considering all the strange events that happen on that darn island, it'll probably take another 12 seasons to explain everything :p

Oh, and this thread might contain spoilers so I editted the topic title a wee bit.

They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. They write it as they go. Etc.

It is one of the better shows but... it's not developing towards anything. From what the season finale shows, they're basically going to drop the whole 'mysterious island with creatures' thing for a season or two. Obviously while they figure it out themselves.