Wi-Fi Trades Loshi's PokeTrades - Seeking 4 Berries!

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - Imperfect 5IV HA Skrelps now available + Seeking 4 Berries!

Yes, Westcoast North American time :) And yes, I should be able to be on tonight - Wanna say about 6:30pm?

RE: Loshi's PokeTrades - Imperfect 5IV HA Skrelps now available + Seeking 4 Berries!

Can we trade now? XD

The 'can we trade now' almost never works out for me :p

Wanna pick a time this weekend?

how many Heart Scales do you have?

Raichulover11! That's kind of a personal question... I mean, we've just met... :shy:

Why, what are you offering?

Also, Vom, I dont have your friend code and I dont see it in your signature...

Sorry dude I completely forgot to reply. My fc is 1521 2690 1444 IGN Devin

No worries... It isnt a bad idea to put your Friend Code into your signature

Great thanks. I'll be online tonight at around 5:30pm PST for another trade. If you can't be on around then, can you pick a time (After 5pmPST ) this week for us to trade? :)

How about 7-8pm PST? Any day of the week will do.

Sure Com! I can come online now :)

So we can trade now? XD
Btw, Vom*

On phone. Autocorrect didn't like Vom. Sorries :p

Yup, I'm on now :) until my phone dies at least lol

Ok cool XD
Getting on.
EDIT:Thank you! ^_^

Thanks Vom! :D

Taking a slight break from 5IV trading. Will be updating my thread with cloned Shinies and available 5IVs soon.

Still seeking those 4 berries, and I am always willing to trade my items (HScale, RCandy, PPUp) for your mons!

loshi said:
Still seeking those 4 berries

I've managed to scrounge together every exotic berry except the Lansat Berry. If you can give me one of those, I'll give you all of these:

Custap Berry
Enigma Berry
Jaboca Berry
Micle Berry
Rowap Berry
Starf Berry

I need Frista and Maranga berries, and maybe others.

I have Rowap, Custap, Kee, Micle, Lansat, Starf, Apicot, Passho, Salac, and many others.

Binx345 said:
I need Frista and Maranga berries, and maybe others.

I have Rowap, Custap, Kee, Micle, Lansat, Starf, Apicot, Passho, Salac, and many others.

I've not heard of a Frista but I can trade you a Maranga berry. Just PM me if you are interested.

Back