TCG Fakes Lord Goomy’s Text Fakes (that nobody asked for)

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
I’ll come over here to share what evils I have created.
I’m working on a little mini-set, but until then, have some fun little Trainers:
Internal Combustion Engine - Trainer
Item

Choose 3 random cards from your deck and set them face down next to your Active Pokémon. You may put as many of those cards in your hand as you like whenever you like on any of your turns (before your attack). Your Active Pokémon’s attacks do 10 more damage for each card next to it. You can’t play more than 1 Internal Combustion Engine card during your turn, and your Active Pokémon can’t have more than 3 cards next to it. You can’t play this card if your Active Pokémon has any cards next to it because of the effect of this card.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).
Mechanic - Trainer
Supporter

Shuffle an Internal Combustion Engine card from your discard pile into your deck. Then, search your deck for a Mad Monkey Wrench card and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before your attack).
Mad Monkey Wrench - Trainer
Item

You may play up to 4 of these cards at once. For each card you played, take the top 3 cards from your deck and reorder them in any way you like. Shuffle the rest of your deck and put the reordered cards on top of it.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Back