DPPt/HGSS Looking for TRU Shaymin of ALL NATURES!! HAVE MANY SHINIES AND EVENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtGLaX

Aspiring Trainer
Im looking for:
10th Anniversary Mew level 5 (caught in cherish ball)
Michina Arceus level 100 (caught in cherish ball)
TRU Arceus
TRU Shaymin level 50 (caught in cherish ball)
TRU Regigigas level 100 (caught in cherish ball)

I have:
Loads of legit shinies such as the starters, riolu, legendaries etc that I have acquired over the time. I DO have several illegit shinies, but WILL NOT trade them for obvious reasons only if they are asked for I will happily get rid of them.
Some events such as
5 Movie Darkrai (Timid, Quirky, Bold...)
10 ANNIV Celebi, Entei, Raikou
SPACE C Deoxys
Etc.

RE: Looking for Michina Arceus/ 10thANNIV Mew HAVE MANY SHINIES AND EVENTS

What Shinies (legit and illegit) do you have to trade please?

ok I have a decent amount of shiny starters that are either level 5 or egg hatched at level 1... as for the rest (Legit) some include riolu, lucario, ho oh, groudon, rayquaza, dialga, palkia, giratina, roserade, roselia, budew, etc. (Illegit) Level 39 torterra, level 100 dusknoir and some others ill have to look at the stats to pick them out. A recent GTS trade I recieved a level 100 shaymin ("apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 30" BUT it said it was met on March 13, 2010 which was when I got it from the GTS which how could a shiny be caught and raised to 100 in one day idk but other than that it has all the real stats of a legit.

MtGLaX said:
ok I have a decent amount of shiny starters that are either level 5 or egg hatched at level 1... as for the rest (Legit) some include riolu, lucario, ho oh, groudon, rayquaza, dialga, palkia, giratina, roserade, roselia, budew, etc. (Illegit) Level 39 torterra, level 100 dusknoir and some others ill have to look at the stats to pick them out. A recent GTS trade I recieved a level 100 shaymin ("apparently had a fateful encounter at lv. 30" BUT it said it was met on March 13, 2010 which was when I got it from the GTS which how could a shiny be caught and raised to 100 in one day idk but other than that it has all the real stats of a legit.

Cool! Thanks for telling me! Ok! I think that the Shaymin was got from a glitch in Pokemon Platinum where you have to do the same thing to get Spritomb, except that you have to meet 50 people in the underground instead of 32. I have one of those too that I got from the GTS! :D

Please see my trade thread for a Shiny Mudkip, Piplup, Lucario and Dialga! My trade thread is here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70471

Please CML for space Deoxys.

Mizugorou said:
Cool! Thanks for telling me! Ok! I think that the Shaymin was got from a glitch in Pokemon Platinum where you have to do the same thing to get Spritomb, except that you have to meet 50 people in the underground instead of 32. I have one of those too that I got from the GTS! :D

Please see my trade thread for a Shiny Mudkip, Piplup, Lucario and Dialga! My trade thread is here:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70471
Oh and I also forgot that the egg Piplups dont know earthquake :...( They know tackle, hydro pump, and brine im sorry about that

I'm interested in the Shiny Ho-oh and Groudon. Where were they obtained? Actually, can you post a list of all of the legit shiny legendaries you have? And their levels?

Legendary Shinies:
Dialga x2 (47)
Palkia x2(47)(50)
Giratina (70)
Manaphy (*PKRS)(1)
Rayquaza (74)
Groudon (70)
Ho-oh (80)
Shaymin (100)

Ok, I'm interested in Shiny Groudon, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia, and Shaymin. Where'd you get them? (Like, which event/game)

Ok Shiny Groudon and Ho-oh were Pal Parked at level 70 and 80 respectively. Dialga and Palkia was soft reset at Spear Pillar most likely. Shaymin is level 100 and shiny and met at level 30. What do you have?

I have TRU Arceus, all original moves, a few different plates, an Adamant Gamestop Jirachi, a Pikachu Colored Pichu (the one that unlocks the event in HG/SS), a legit Newmoon Island Darkrai, a legit Shiny Deoxys, and a 10 ANNIV Celebi.

MtGLaX said:
Oh and I also forgot that the egg Piplups don't know earthquake :...( They know tackle, hydro pump, and brine im sorry about that

Thats ok! I'm still willing to trade one of my Pokemon that has an Egg Move though! :D

Did you see anything that you like in my trade thread for your Shiny Pokemon(s)?

Ensiger: TRU Arceus and Celebi for Shaymin and Dialga/Palkia?
Mizugorou: PM me

Ok, just pick a plate for the Arceus, and we can trade.

I currently have the following plates:

-Dread
-Mind
-Stone
-Spooky
-Fist
-Icicle

Pick one, and I'll send it with the Arceus.

ok frost plate ill go on now whats your friend code

My FC Code is 1119-1499-7593. I'll be in the Wi-Fi room.

1376 9361 7560

1 min bro

yo im on WFC now

I can offer a 10thanniversury mew from hgss its ut

I noticed you are looking for TRU Shaymin. I can offer it for the Shiny Groudon? =)

I may be trading for a TRU Shaymin but if not, sure. Do you have any movie 11 or 12 pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back