Help Looking for Pokemon tcg resources

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix
Hey all, I took a bit of a break starting before the season rotation but now I'm back. I've been reading up here and there on the new format and what's good however I feel like just doing random google searches and what I can read here for free isn't the most effective way to get my Poke'news.

I'm asking for suggestions on some of the best sites to bookmark and visit often to keep me up-to-date on deck trends, strategies, in-depth rulings, and anything else that I can utilize for improving my game. Atm most of my game time will be on the tcgo, with a league here and there as work allows. After the holiday season I should be able to play in the league more and who knows? Maybe try to get to an actual tournament or two!

Heyo!

I'll name what should be the most obvious one first but which a lot of people don't seem to know about: the Play! Pokémon Rules & Resources page. Not a place to go for strategy, but for a lot of good, core information. Here you can find the official tournament results (complete with decklists for the Top 8). As you mentioned the PTCGO, don't forget the official message boards; again, not so great for strategy, but important for news and for trading.

Back