Help Looking for competitive PTCGO players based around Philly

e.p.3233

Aspiring Trainer
***SORRY ADMINS, I'M NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS***

I have been away from competitive Pokemon for about 10 years but I wanna get back into the swing of it. I got into PTCGO online a couple months ago and have since been able to compile a couple decks that I feel like could competitive. I am seeking more competition than I am getting on the PTCGO VSs matches and am also looking for players in the Philly area that I can get in touch with.

Psycada

Aspiring Trainer
I'm about to move to Philadelphia in just a few weeks actually, and I'm also getting into the competitive scene. I'm hoping to visit this place called Redcap's Corner, it's somewhat nearby and while they're closes for COVID right now it looks like they have some pretty fun game nights- Pokemon events and LGBT+ night are on the same day even. They seem pretty cool so maybe check them out when you have the chance.

Kaizaac

Aspiring Trainer
I'm about to move to Philadelphia in just a few weeks actually, and I'm also getting into the competitive scene. I'm hoping to visit this place called Redcap's Corner, it's somewhat nearby and while they're closes for COVID right now it looks like they have some pretty fun game nights- Pokemon events and LGBT+ night are on the same day even. They seem pretty cool so maybe check them out when you have the chance.
Hey, I’m moving to Philadelphia this summer as well.