• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lonely Bone - Cubone (includes cards from DS)

9Tailz

the human embodiment of garbodor
Pokémon: (11)
Marowak 4-4 (TR)
Rotom x1(UD)
Zapdos x2 (ND)

T/S/S: (39)
Junk Arm x4
Potion x4 (BW)
Level Ball x4 (ND)
Ultra Ball x3 (DE)
Defender x1 (UD)
First Ticket x4 (DS)
Eviolite x4 (NV)
Catcher x3 (EP)
Juniper x3
Sages x4
PONT x3
N x2

Energy: (10)
DCE x4 (ND)
Lightning x6

Strategy:
Start with Cubone and get as many Marowak discarded as possible. If there is a Marowak in your Prize Cards, use Rotom to get it out because it's vital to have all of them discarded. Attach Eviolite and DCE to Cubone and start using Bone Rush. Zapdos is there to deal with Pokémon with Fighting resistance, since you don't want to risk a Cubone dying if you don't have to. First Ticket prevents donks because I run such a low number of basics and can be Junk Arm fodder after the first turn. With an Eviolite and 4 discarded Marowaks, Cubone can't be harmed by an attack with lower damage than 110. (130 for Lightning types!) Cubone's low HP let's it abuse Potion. To ensure the Marowaks get discarded, I run Ultra Ball so I can use a card like Juniper or Sages Training.

First Ticket
First Ticket – Trainer

First Ticket may only be played to determine who goes first. If you play First Ticket, you go first.

If your opponent also plays First Ticket, play Rock-Paper-Scissors to determine who goes first.

You may play as many Trainer cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

There is no point in using Dragon Set cards in HS-on Decks because HS-CL will be illegal before we can use cards from Dragons EXalted.

I'd take the Dual Balls out for Ultra Balls, which gives you another way get Marowaks and useless First Tickets into the discard. Ultra Ball can also search for Marowaks to discard. I think a Defender or two would also help in this kind of deck, just so you can soak up more damage.

-4 Dual Ball
+3 Ultra Ball
+1 Defender

grantm1999 said:
There is no point in using Dragon Set cards in HS-on Decks because HS-CL will be illegal before we can use cards from Dragons EXalted.

So? Nobody says I'm using it in a tournament, and if I do I can just replace the Tickets with something else.

TheBugManiac said:
I'd take the Dual Balls out for Ultra Balls, which gives you another way get Marowaks and useless First Tickets into the discard. Ultra Ball can also search for Marowaks to discard. I think a Defender or two would also help in this kind of deck, just so you can soak up more damage.

-4 Dual Ball
+3 Ultra Ball
+1 Defender

Thanks, I'll edit those in.

Back