• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lock Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H] Reshiram EX FA | Virizion FA | Meta | 2500+ Bulk - Updated April 2, 2012

My:
FA Cobalion
Your:
FA N?

RE: [H] Reshiram EX FA | Virizion FA | Meta | 2500+ Bulk - Updated April 2, 2012

He said he would like something to be added to make the trade fair.

Okay a Rev DCE or Prism maybe?

Not quite.
Cobalion is 9 and FA N is 14.
RH DCE is only 2 and we have plenty of Prisms.

Okay I definitely understand haha. How about a RH Eviolite?

I have quiet a few, sorry :(
I'm being difficult Dx

No worries haha, how about Zekrom Ex Promo?

I have a few of Umbreon's prime wants like 3xLanturn, 1xAbsol, and 2xMeganium (these are the promo kind, IDK if that matters to you).
Im interested in:
**FA N
*Rare Candy (does Play Set mean 4?)
**RH Emboar (ability)
**2xArticuno

You can Also CML
thanks

_Vause_ said:
No worries haha, how about Zekrom Ex Promo?

It's a deal PM me.

olimar1023 said:
I have a few of Umbreon's prime wants like 3xLanturn, 1xAbsol, and 2xMeganium (these are the promo kind, IDK if that matters to you).
Im interested in:
**FA N
*Rare Candy (does Play Set mean 4?)
**RH Emboar (ability)
**2xArticuno

You can Also CML
thanks

None of what you're offering are really worth trading for right now. Those are all really low wants. And yes a Playset is 4. FA N is already in a deal with someone else.

The main points of interest from your list would be:
3 Donphan Prime
2 Magnezone Prime

My:
Cobalion - NV - FA Only!
Vileplume - UD -Low Priority-

Your:
Reshiram EX FA

LMK! :D

SoulWind said:
My:
Cobalion - NV - FA Only!
Vileplume - UD -Low Priority-

Your:
Reshiram EX FA

LMK! :D

Already getting Cobalion from _Vause_
So I'm gonna have to pass on that.

My:
Meganium Prime
Absol Prime
Suicune CoL SL11

Your:
Emboar - Next Destinies - 100/99

LMK or counter plz.

My:
2 Donphan Prime
Shiny Ponyta

YOUR:
FA Virizion
FA N

Nengeni said:
My:
Meganium Prime
Absol Prime
Suicune CoL SL11

Your:
Emboar - Next Destinies - 100/99

LMK or counter please.

Meganium and Absol are low wants and are nowhere near the price of Emboar.
I didn't see anything else so I'm going to pass.

TPZ said:
My:
2 Donphan Prime
Shiny Ponyta

YOUR:
FA Virizion
FA N

N is being traded. I just updated.
LMK what you would trade for Virizion.

Shiny Ponyta? The value is about even, and both of them are for collection purposes.

TPZ said:
Shiny Ponyta? The value is about even, and both of them are for collection purposes.

Not really. Virizion has an edge on Ponyta and collection wants are pretty low at the moment.

Well could you CML and give me an offer please?

VidFox said:
Meganium and Absol are low wants and are nowhere near the price of Emboar.
I didn't see anything else so I'm going to pass.

What about for the Reshiram EX FA. Those add up to approximately the same price.

TPZ said:
Well could you CML and give me an offer please?

How about:

My:
Virizion FA

Your:
Donphan Prime
x2 RH Prism Energy

Nengeni said:
What about for the Reshiram EX FA. Those add up to approximately the same price.

I would be ripping myself for stuff I don't really need, so no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back