• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lock Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collaboration Trade Thread v-1.0

Please check my list for your Celebi Prime. From the wants sections I have Yanmega Prime, Cobalion NV, Terrakion NV, Skyarrow Bridge, and possible more. Let me know if we can work something out, thank you!

@ Afro-G - Would you do:
Your:
Yanmega Prime
Cobalion

Our:
Celebi Prime?

LMK, thanks.

@ Brendan - Unfortunately, no, sorry :(

Offer:
MY
2 FA Reshiram
1 Cobalion
Something Else CML
YOUR
Zekrom EX
Mew Prime

iisnumber12 said:
Offer:
MY
2 FA Reshiram
1 Cobalion
Something Else CML
YOUR
Zekrom EX
Mew Prime

Any Prime you got unlisted? Other than that, not much interest, besides Cobalion.

Are either of the EXs FA?

DaUmbreonMaster said:
Any Prime you got unlisted? Other than that, not much interest, besides Cobalion.

I have connections to most primes, but I also have the RH cobalion you need.

iisnumber12 said:
I have connections to most primes, but I also have the RH cobalion you need.

The Cobalion is for my deck and might already be getting one from Afro-G

VidFox said:
The Cobalion is for my deck and might already be getting one from Afro-G

You didn't really answer my question. What Primes do you need?

@ Glaceon - We might already be getting a Cobalion from Afro-G just waiting on confirmation. And also since the prices for EX's aren't really accurate [eBay or TnT] We would like to trade for other EX's if possible.

@iisnumber12 - You do know you're talking to two different people right? He said Houndoom.

iisnumber12 said:
You didn't really answer my question. What Primes do you need?

Yanmega Prime, Lanturn Prime, More Mew Primes and Typhlosion Prime and Houndoom Prime are just in general ones. We're getting a box later for ND, but who knows about the other ones we might get.

DaUmbreonMaster said:
Yanmega Prime, Lanturn Prime, More Mew Primes and Typhlosion Prime and Houndoom Prime are just in general ones. We're getting a box later for ND, but who knows about the other ones we might get.

Sorry, don't really have any of those, so you don't want anything else I have?

VidFox said:
@ Afro-G - Would you do:
Your:
Yanmega Prime
Cobalion

Our:
Celebi Prime?

LMK, thanks.
I might be willing to do that trade but looking at your list I noticed something else I might want and that something is Zekrom EX. Would you possibly be willing to trade it towards a Kyurem? (I have it unlisted.) Please let me know and thanks. :]

Interested in your Celebi Prime and x1 Twins. I wanted to know if you have any Pokegear 3.0 and Revive, also. From your Wants I have a Vileplume UD, and if you needed any Typhlosion Prime, I have 3. LMK what we can do, thanks.

VidFox said:
@ Glaceon - We might already be getting a Cobalion from Afro-G just waiting on confirmation. And also since the prices for EX's aren't really accurate [eBay or TnT] We would like to trade for other EX's if possible.

@iisnumber12 - You do know you're talking to two different people right? He said Houndoom.

Ok, let me know.

@Afro-G - Is it a Kyurem EX? Or just regular? We're trying to trade EX's for EX's at the moment since all there prices [excluding Mewtwo] are the same.

@The Yoshi - Celebi Prime is pending right now. And yea I have quiet a few Revivies and possibly a few Pokegear 3.0's I just need to check the Big Box of Doom for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back