• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LLegend.dec - Fun idea

poke_maniac2011

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone,
here is a little deck I have fairly quickly put together for fun. It is a fairly easy and different to what I've seen of other variations of the deck.

Please keep in mind this is for fun purposes but I would love to take this to the competitive stage as I do believe it has a fair amount of potential and I know it gets owned by LuxChomp :)

Deck Name: LLegend.dec
Made By: poke_maniac2011
Format: MD-On
Latest Set: HGSS Triumphant

Pokemon: 20

2/1 Palkia G Lv.X
4 (2 Full) Lugia Legend
4 Sableye
3 Uxie
2 Crobat G
2 Mesprit
1 Azelf
1 Mew Prime

Trainers,Supporter,Stadium: 26

4 Super Scoop Up
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball
4 Poke Turn
3 Bebe's Search
2 Expert Belt
2 Palmer's Contribution
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Indigo Plateau
2 Energy Gain

Energy: 14

4 Water
3 Lightning
3 Fire
4 Rainbow

Strategy
Start with Sableye and try to get Lugia Legend into hand asap as this is the main attacker of the deck. Palkia G Lv.X as a useful way to clear bench space after using Azelf and Mesprit, also a very good attacker and used in conjunction with Mew Prime tech to cycle Energy back into deck which is in my hand with Uxie's attack. Uxie is also used in the mentioned way (cycle energy) as well as the obvious point of draw.

instead of using mew to lost zone an uxie and using psychic restore, why not just run another uxie?

bronzong TM is also an idea

I don't just use Mew for Uxie's. Its also used for other Pokemon that may end up in there such as Sableye and even Lugia if I wish to make an opponent laugh.

Back