TCG Fakes LittleCherrim's Text-Based Fakes: Wilds of Alola!

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
I've decided to try Text based Faking :)
These fakes take place in Standard Rotation (Primal Clash onwards)
I'm open to suggestions

-Thanks to bbninjas for the help

Here's the list of completed cards:

Cherubi - Grass- HP: 40
Basic
NO. 420 Cherry Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 7.3 lbs.

[Ability] Cherrybomb!
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on your opponent’s active Pokémon and shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached into your deck.

Weakness: [F]
Resistance: -
Retreat: [C] [C]

Sunlight colours it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution.

----------
Cherrim. - Grass - HP: 70
Stage 1. Evolves from Cherubi

NO. 421 Cherry Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 20.5 lbs.

[Ability] Photosynthesis
Once during your turn (Before you attack), If this Pokemon has a [R] energy and a [W] energy attached it, search your deck for a [G] energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[Ability] Rejuvenation
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may heal 20 damage from this Pokémon for each [W] energy attached to it. If you do, discard all [W] energy attached to this Pokémon.

Cherrim BREAK - Grass - HP: 100

[G][G][R][R Supreme SunStrike 150
Discard all [R] energy attached to this Pokémon. Search you deck for 2 [R] energy and attach them to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Pansage - Grass - HP: 50
Basic

NO. 511 Grass Monkey Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 23.1 lbs.

Bullet Seed. 10X
Flip 3 coins, this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads

Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat: [C]

It shares the leaf on its head with weary-looking Pokémon. These leaves are known to relieve stress.

Simisage - Grass - HP: 70
Stage 1. Evolves from Pansage
Ω Barrage
This Pokemon may attach twice a turn. (If the first attack Knocks Out you opponent’s Active Pokemon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new active Pokemon)

NO. 512 Grass Monkey Pokémon HT: 3'07" WT: 67.2 lbs.

[G][G] Seed Blizzard. 10X
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads to each of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Ill tempered, it fights by swinging its barbed tail around wildly. The leaf growing on its head is very bitter.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Interesting Cherubi you've got there! It is a bit overpowered, though, considering that the "Once during your turn" clause only lasts for as long as Cherubi is in play. That means you can constantly place and flip Cherubis and potentially KO all of your opponent's Pokemon on the first turn. I'd suggest at least dropping the effect to 1 damage counter, and perhaps add a "If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon" to balance it better. Also, do you shuffle the Pokemon into your deck if your flip heads, or regardless what you flip? You need to clarify that with the appropriate wording depending on which your were intending.

Also, you make spoilers using the following code:
Code:
[spoiler=a name]some text[/spoiler]
Outputting:
some text

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Interesting Cherubi you've got there! It is a bit overpowered, though, considering that the "Once during your turn" clause only lasts for as long as Cherubi is in play. That means you can constantly place and flip Cherubis and potentially KO all of your opponent's Pokemon on the first turn. I'd suggest at least dropping the effect to 1 damage counter, and perhaps add a "If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon" to balance it better. Also, do you shuffle the Pokemon into your deck if your flip heads, or regardless what you flip? You need to clarify that with the appropriate wording depending on which your were intending.

Also, you make spoilers using the following code:
Code:
[spoiler=a name]some text[/spoiler]
Outputting:
some text

Alright, I will give the spoilers a try:

Cherubi - Grass- HP: 40
Basic
NO. 420 Cherry Pokémon HT: 1'04" WT: 7.3 lbs.

[Ability] Cherrybomb!
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may flip a coin. If heads, put 1 damage counter on your opponent’s active Pokémon and shuffle this Pokémon and all cards attached into your deck.

Sunlight colours it red. When the small ball is drained of nutrients, it shrivels to herald evolution.

If the coin is flipped tails, Cherubi stays on the bench.
I'm not one hundred percent sure about the wording though.

----------
Cherrim. - Grass - HP: 70
Stage 1. Evolves from Cherubi
cherrim.gif

NO. 421 Cherry Pokémon HT: 1'08" WT: 20.5 lbs.

[Ability] Photosynthesis
Once during your turn (Before you attack), If this Pokemon has a [R] energy and a [W] energy attached it, search your deck for a [G] energy and attach it to this Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[Ability] Rejuvenation
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may heal 20 damage from this Pokémon for each [W] energy attached to it. If you do, discard all [W] energy attached to this Pokémon.

----------

Cherrim BREAK - Grass - HP: 100

[G][G][R][R Supreme SunStrike 150
Discard all [R] energy attached to this Pokémon. Search you deck for 2 [R] energy and attach them to your benched Pokémon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Last edited:

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Pansage - Grass - HP: 50
Basic
pansage.gif
NO. 511 Grass Monkey Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 23.1 lbs.

Bullet Seed. 10X
Flip 3 coins, this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads

It shares the leaf on its head with weary-looking Pokémon. These leaves are known to relieve stress.

Simisage - Grass - HP: 70
Stage 1. Evolves from Pansage
Ω Barrage
This Pokemon may attach twice a turn. (If the first attack Knocks Out you opponent’s Active Pokemon, you may attack again after your opponent chooses a new active Pokemon)
simisage.gif
NO. 512 Grass Monkey Pokémon HT: 3'07" WT: 67.2 lbs.

[G][G] Seed Blizzard. 10X
Flip 2 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads to each of your opponent’s Pokemon.

Ill tempered, it fights by swinging its barbed tail around wildly. The leaf growing on its head is very bitter.

Last edited:

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
With this, I hope to start a new era in my faking career, and I'd rather not look back at my older works, which frankly, I feel embarrassed looking at.

Anyway, Here's my new set: Wilds of Alola, which will feature 80 new Pokemon, each one native to the Alola Region!
(Basically, this is my take on the Sun and Moon Dex.

Completed Setlist

Popplio - HP60 - [W]
Basic
popplio_sprite_by_profkardo-da23gvf.png

[W] Balancing Act - 10X
This attack does 10 damage times the number of cards attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance:
Brionne - HP90 - [W]
Stage 1- Evolves from Popplio
brionne_sprite_by_profkrd-dajz1f2.png

[W][C] Bubble Shot - 30
Choose a Pokemon in play. Until the end of your next turn, that Pokemon has no Retreat Cost.

[W][W][C] Dance as One - 40+
This attack does 20 more damage for each Brionne on your Bench.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C]
Primarina - HP140 - [W]
Stage 2- Evolves from Brionne.

[Ability] Perfect Pitch
Each of your Pokemon's attacks that contain the word "Song" do 20 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

[W][W][W][C] Azure Song - 50
Choose one of your Pokemon. During your next turn, that Pokemon may use an ability twice.

Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]
Crabrawler- HP70 - [W]
Basic

[C] Fruit Punch! - 10+
If you played a Trainer card with "Berry" in it's name from your hand during this turn, this attack does 20 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

Resistance:
Crabominable - HP130 - [W]
Stage 1- Evolves from Crabrawler

[W][W][C] Snow Cap Punch 60
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[W][W][W][W] Surface to Air Pincers - 90
If the Defending Pokemon has [F] resistance, this attack does 90 more damage. Discard 2 energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance:
-Expect to see intermittent updates.

Last edited:

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Wow, awesome cards my dude! Great to see you getting back into making them, and I'll definitely be watching this set! I absolutely love Primarina's ability, and that's an incredibly great idea for a card! Keep making stuff like that you will join the ranks of the faking gods (you know who they are not me).

A few things that I felt should be pointed out. "bench" on Brionne's card must be capitalized, and "defending" on Primarina's ability should be as well. Also adding that the comma at the end of Popplio's Balancing Act attack effect should be a period.

But all in all, these are awesome. Primarina's ability, for example, is a good example of some of the most interesting effects you can put on a fake card. Can't wait to see more like this! :D

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
Have some new ones. I'm done for today.
Crabrawler- HP70 - [W]
Basic

[C] Fruit Punch! - 10+
If you played a Trainer card with Berry in it's name from your hand during this turn, this attack does 20 more damage to the Defending Pokemon.

Resistance:
Crabominable - HP130 - [W]
Stage 1- Evolves from Crabrawler

[W][W][C] Snow Cap Punch - 60
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[W][W][W][W] Surface to Air Pincers - 90
If the Defending Pokemon has [F] resistance, this attack does 90 more damage. Discard 2 energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance:

Little Cherrim

Political Obsessor
After a long wait, I fished up some more water types :D
Wishiwashi - HP160 - [W]
Basic
wishiwashi-school.png

[Ability] Disperse!
If this Pokemon has 40 or less remaining HP, each of it's attacks do 80 less damage and cost [C][C] less.

[
W][W][C][C] Megaton Splash - 100

Resistance:
Mareanie - HP70 - [W]
Basic
mareanie.png

[W][W][P] Voracious Appeite - 60
If your opponent has a Corsola in play, this attack does 60 more damage.

Weakness: Electric (x2)
Resistance:
Toxapex - HP130 - [W]
Stage 1- evolves from Mareanie
latest

[Ability] Glistening Defences
This Pokemon takes 20 less damage from attacks.
If this Pokemon is damaged by an attack from your opponent's Active Pokemon (Even if it is knocked out), Flip a coin. If heads, your opponent's active Pokemon is now Poisoned.

[W][W][W][C] Liquidating Bite - 40
Until your opponent's Active Pokemon retreats, each of it's attacks do 10 less damage (Before applying Weakness and Resistance).

Weakness: Electric (x2)
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Last edited: