Guide List of Secrets, Hidden Things and other Missable Events in SM

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
This is a resource for all hidden secrets, events and whatever you may find in SM that is not easily accessible. I will compile everything posted here in the OP, so people don't have to go digging through posts to find a specific thing. Zygarde Core/Cell locations will be in a separate list contained in a spoiler. Hidden items that you find with Stoutland will also be in a spoiler. This thread is NOT spoiler free, and is sure to contain spoilers for both the late game and post game. With that in mind, please read ahead! :)

After you beat SM, there are two Female Swimmers in Poni Breaker Coast near the ruins. After beating them, they will reward you with the Surf and Waterfall TMs.

After finishing the UB missions, Necrozma is located at Ten Carat Hill in the Farthest Hollow.

After finishing the UB missions, you may go to Aether Paradise to collect 1 million PokéDollars from Looker

After beating the game, you can get a Type: Null from Gladion on the top floor of Aether Paradise.

The Mega Bracelet is available after beating the game by walking a tad into Vast Poni Canyon, after defeating either Sina or Dexio. (depending on which version you're playing)

After beating the game, you can get a Cosmog by bringing either Solgaleo or Lunala (depending on which version you're playing) to the UB portal at the opposite time of day your game is set in. For example, you'll need to do this during the day in Moon.

After beating the game, you can get a King's Rock by beating the principal at the Trainers School.

After completing the Melemele Island Trial, you can go to Llima's mansion, beat him and get an Everstone.

After hatching 20 eggs, the man closest to the PC at the Battle Tree will judge your Pokémon's IVs.

Defeating Mina, the Captain of Poni Island, will get you a free Bottle Cap! To battle her first you must battle every other trainer in the Poni Gauntlet.

Nothing yet!
Nothing yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
King's Rock, post game, beat the School Principal

Everstone, after completing Melemele, go to the mansion house in the first town on Melemele, beat Llima

My friend had some trouble acquiring the items needed to evolve Porygon, so I'll post where to find those here to help you guys. The Upgrade can be found in the same room you obtain Porygon in, but by talking to the female Aether Foundation Employee in the right corner of the room. The Dubious Disk can be found by beating Faba on the first floor of the Aether Foundation. His team is around level 60, so be prepared! After beating him, you can go back to Lusamine's house where some funny dialogue can be activated.

I myself had trouble finding the Psychium Z after I already completed the game; it's in the desert on Ula Ula island. Keep heading in a north-eastern direction and you should find the pole after crossing about 4/5 area's.

Adding onto that, since there are a few Z-stones you aren't required to obtain in the story:
- Icium Z is found in a hidden pathway in Mt. Lanakila
- Flyinium Z is found in Ten Carot Hill. Machamp Shove is required to reach it.

Buy your fossils from the second lady in the Stone Shop in Konikoni City. Go to the lone RV on Route 5 to revive them.

Other stuff I've noticed:
- Oval Stone is in the little fence box by the Nursery. It's basically invisible.
- After beating Olivia, talk to Burnet in her research lab to get the Reveal Glass
- After beating the same, speak to an Aether Member in the bottom lab of Aether Paradise to get the Prism Bottle, Soul Dew and DNA Splicers.
- After beating the game, you can battle Morimoto in the GameFreak room. Beat him to get the Oval Charm.
- After filling up the PokeDex, talk to the GameFreak employee in their office closest to the whiteboard to get the Shiny Charm.
- Talk to one of the secretaries in the Hau'oli Boutique to get the Gradidea.
- After beating the game, go to the lone house on Route 2 to find Guzma. Then battle him on Hao'oli Beachfront to get a Dawn Stone.
- Once obtaining Machamp, push the boulder in Diglett's Cave to find a secret path to Konikoni City and the Eviolite.

And the best for last: Infinite Bottle Caps

In Festival Plaza, once you hit Level 8, you will be able to see facilities other players have and will be able to buy them for varying prices in FC. If a player has a Treasure Hunt **, buy this building for 100 FC (and add them to your VIP List to make it easier). Then go to this new building and play the lottery. You will be guaranteed a Bottle Cap the first time you buy from this shop.

For the next step, buy any other shop (or the level up bonus shop; we'll call it Shop 2) and replace the Treasure Hunt ** with it. Then replace Shop 2 with the same Treasure Hunt ** from before, after buying it for 100 FC again. Play the lottery again and you will be guaranteed another bottle cap. This can be repeated indefinitely for however many bottle caps you want.

After beating the game, you can get a Cosmog by bringing either Solgaleo or Lunala (depending on which version you're playing) to the UB portal at the opposite time of day your game is set in. For example, you'll need to do this during the day in Moon.
Note that the portal is at the altar of the sunne/moone and Cosmog is at the Lake of the moone/sunne.

Most of the stuff I know has already been said, but I can contribute these two

You can get Pikanium Z by going north of Konikoni city and talking to the lady with the Pikachus.
You can also find Aloraichium Z at Seafolk Village in the Steelix boat.

Back