Lillie's Clefairy Doll, Clefairy from 'Dream League!'

So it's a recyclable Robo Substitute. Could be interesting to see in stall maybe? I can't remember what Robo was used for back in the day but I think it was played a bit.

If we had Shining Celebi, Clefairy could be fun with 3CE. Since we only have Memory energy tho, it's impractical

So, a Robo Sub that also makes it impossible to deck out (unless your opponent has the cheeky Durant-LOT or M-Sableye/Tyranitar GX attack)

My daughters Three Strikes deck just got better in a way I would never have thought would happen (Clefairy Doll).

So we have a way to never deck out, a way to use 8 robo subs, something a pokemon like Hitmonchan or Beheeyem can actually go into... Not impressed with Clefairy but the doll is FANTASTIC!

Oh wow, so Clefairy is really in this set just for this mechanic, because it being card #35 in the set and Reshirom being #36 means there's no Clefable.

• Clefairy - Fine. Too expensive. Who cares. But I love the Doll mechanic. 3 Geodudes
  • Lillie's Best Effort - It's fine. Its rare for supporters to draw 4 cards. About this and Solgaleo & Lunala TTGX? No connection at all. It's rubbish. 3 Geodudes
  • Lillie's Clefairy Doll - Hit n' Run decks will love this!!! Expanded Hitmonchan or Donphan deck will now have 8 subs. 4 Geodudes

So, a Robo Sub that also makes it impossible to deck out (unless your opponent has the cheeky Durant-LOT or M-Sableye/Tyranitar GX attack)
Who plays Sabletar for the GX atk? Most Sabletar winning decks runs 10-11 Darkness Energy which is inconsistent to use the GX atk.

Who plays Sabletar for the GX atk? Most Sabletar winning decks runs 10-11 Darkness Energy which is inconsistent to use the GX atk.
I mean, you never play Mega Sableye/Tyranitar expressly for the GX attack, but it's pretty much the only way Dark decks can consistently beat Shedinja control in the next format, so it should never be completely dismissed as an option.

Clefairy doll is a cuter robo sub. Now that we lose most good gusting options a robo sub could be ok in slow decks and stall but...

Tcpi used rotation against stall!

It was super effective!

Clefairy is irrelevant until we see a good Clefable.

Idk. I know we don't have too many Dragons in the meta with 120hp, but with Welder you can power Clefairy in one turn. Use it's attack and you get all those energies back to re-use and you get to stall. That's not a game-changer, but it's still not complete rubbish either.

Can you place the Clefairy Doll from your hand normally like Robo Sub, or only from an effect of another card like this Clefairy?

Back