Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A Lillie & Lunala playmat will be distributed through a special giveaway to celebrate the second anniversary of the mobile game Pokemon Masters EX.

Lillie-Playmat-300x161.jpg

Lillie-Costume-300x157.png

The giveaway will be held in the United States / Canada and Japan. 250 players will receive the playmat in both regions.
To enter, players must post a screenshot of their favorite Pokemon EX scene. Entries will open for the American giveaway on August 27th at 11 PM PDT and in Japan on August 28th at 3 PM. Further entry details will be announced later.
Participants will need to be 18 or older to enter. The playmat will ship to the winners after November.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Europe (+ pretty much everywhere that isn’t japan/America/Canada) is sad D: I wonder if/when they’ll release nice looking playmates, so not most ultra pro ones in my opinion, in Europe. The playmat looks amazing though.

Last edited:

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Europe (+ pretty much everywhere that isn’t japan/America/Canada) is sad D: I wonder if/when they’ll release nice looking playmates, so not ultra pro ones in my opinion, in Europe. The playmat looks amazing though.
We got the Lapras Surf’s Up playmat from Pokémon Center a while back. Of course, I guess that wasn’t available in Europe either, but in any case those playmats were nice. They may have used stock artwork, but they made very CREATIVE use of stock artwork.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
I'm very conflicted by this. On one hand, I have (almost) never wanted a playmat as much as this. (Other than the Primal Clash Mega Gardevoir playmat, which I did get.) My goodness, everything about it is gorgeous. ... But on the other hand, I just don't know what to think about it only being given away in a randomly selected contest, for a game I don't play, entered on--I'm assuming Twitter--a platform that I avoid like the plague.
Edit: I guess I might as well try...

Last edited:

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Also the playmat is fantastic.
I want one of my favourite Alolan cinnamon roll.