Wi-Fi Trades LF Beedrillite and Mawilite

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Hi, first, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. And, sorry if the thread name isn't that good. If you can and have a better idea, please feel free to fix it! : > (Oh, also same if the Prefix should be something else. I haven't been on in a long while)

Anyway, I missed out on the deadline for the entry for the online competition and really want these mega stones. If anyone is willing to hand them over to me, I'd love to give you whatever I can in return.

Thanks

Well first of all, no one has the Beedrillite and Mawilite yet, the distribution doesn't start until March 7th. Second, if you missed the signup there's going to be a serial code event for all Mega Stones that are distributed through competition only, and just the other day they confirmed that a serial code for the two Mega Stones will be distributed in April. So if you can't wait until then for the Mega Stones, you can still ask, but otherwise I would just go for the event in April.

Oh, I know they're not distributed yet. I thought I mentioned that, but I guess I forgot. Also, I wasn't aware of the serial code distribution at the time of my original posting. I can wait. Thank you

Back