TCG Fakes Let’s Make a Text Based Set! FINALLY DONE!

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Welcome to the Set Signups!

Here, we (and I mean we) will be making a text based set; but we will divide a 140 card set into 7 people. These “Magnificent Seven” will then each make 20 cards apiece to make a FULL SET!
First come first served! The first 6 to get here and say “I’m in” will be the ones participating!
Of the seven selected, a conversation will be made and we’ll decide on a set title, and a booster box back flavor paragraph. Here are the contents of the set:

Set Name: Altering Wormholes
Set Flavor: Ultra Necrozma GX made wormholes and Ash is trying to stop it.
Special Mechanic: Any and All!
Number of Cards: 140 (NOT INCLUDING SECRET RARES)
Number of GX’s: 10
Release date: PROCRASTINATION IN PROCESS

Let me elaborate on my Special Mechanic thing:
Lately the special mechanic has been the Prism Star.
However, in the past, there were BREAKs and Dual Types and Delta Species and Ancient Traits and Mega Evolution Pokémon; (note that EX’s are the only previous mechanic I’m not allowing.)
Let’s bring ‘em back!

Let’s get started!
So far, the contributors to the set are:
1. @Lord Goomy
2. @GM DracLord
3. @Technorrific
4. @Dusk Form Lycanroc
5. @FlashRayquaza
6. @DoubleAACE
7. @pikachuuuu101

Let’s make some cards!

You might want to follow this thread so you don’t forget: the set will be posted ALL AT ONCE, so it’s going to fall to the bottom of this forum.

Last edited:
To be honest, I didn't think this would be uncovered ever! Thanks, guys!

And with that, the slots are full! Expect the set to be completely released at approximately When The Set is Finished day.

That’s right folks, 3 participants bailed on the rest of us! Three new spots are now up for grabs!
Come and get ‘em! First come, first serve!

I'd recommend that you just start off with the set creation, and if anyone comes to help later on, then you can just fill them on what has been done already. =P

We need more people to complete this set, so I’m bumping this thread.

Just one more person, people!

Back