Less Posts Somehow?

Arcanine 274

=/
hey i just looked at how many post i had and there were only like 185, but I used to have 215 or something like that.:( Does anybody know what is going on. Has this happened to any of you guys either. If so or any comments please post here.

Arcanine out.

Pory edit: The grammar in the title was bugging me too much. Had to fix. XD

RE: Less Post Some How?

do you think some posts were deleted?yeah, i used to have 225.

Come on, don't tell me you people care about post count. It doesn't actually show anything...

Something was fixed on the forums. Don't worry, your post count wont sink any lower.

bass_forte said:
Come on, don't tell me you people care about post count. It doesn't actually show anything...
thought someone said you get more stars depending on how much you post.

Yah I used to have like 61 or 63 and when I checked it said I had 51.

this is really weird. wish i still had that 200 to 215 or something around there. gets me closer to higher stars. ahh who cares, i guess.

Arcanine out.

Zapdos ex said:
bass_forte said:
Oh, and stars do something? -_-

RE:    Less Post Some How?

bass_forte said:
Zapdos ex said:
bass_forte said:
Oh, and stars do something? -_-
Yes, but I always thought that you gained stars because someone rated you

question:
I look at B_F's profile, I see 3 stars and "rate member"
I look at zapdos ex's profile and I see 5 stars and "rate member"
HOW???

Stars under your name (in topics) are post count, I think. If you care about those, I pity you. :p I really do.

Those stars are reputation, I bet. It's a convoulted system (and no, I'm not just saying that 'cause mine is low ¬¬) because you can rate people badly for rating, say, your sig low in a game, or, especially in a mod's case, I'd say, you can go 'hey, that guy locked my topic...' and rate badly accordingly. :/

If I were you, I wouldn't care about either. Then again, I'm not you.

The stars in your member profile are how people rate you, as in reputation. Stars under your name is your rank. Mods, Admin and Strategists get set ranks. Strategists get 4 stars, Mods get 5, Supermods get 6, Admin gets 7. The normal members get star ratings on their post count. I dont know how people can care about Post rank. Does it REALLY matter that you've posted more then anyone else? When I see someone with a massive post count I think of them more of a spammer then a contributer to the forum...

Wow I haven't lost any of my post and all of them are still here.:)

Back