Leonard Nimoy Passed Away At Age 83. "Live Long and Prosper..."

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
Leonard Nimoy passed away from end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease at his Los Angeles home, he was 83:

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/02/27/leonard-nimoy-famous-as-mr-spock-on-star-trek-dies/21147624/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D620302

Wherever your life takes you Nimoy, the contributions of your work will continue to prosper in the hearts of many.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Live Long and Prosper...

This year has been unkind to us; first Monty Oum from RoosterTeeth, and now Leonard Nimoy? It... always comes in threes, I guess...

Guts

CyberPhunk

He was an inspiration to myself and countless others. He will be missed.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I literally just watched a mini-marathon of Wrath of Khan, Search for Spock, and Voyage Home hours before he died. It was freaky and sad. He will be missed.

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
I think the thing I'm most sad about isn't Star Trek; I didn't grow up on it as a kid.

Rest in peace, Master Xehanort; you will never sound the same.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Used to watch Star Trek all the time with my dad and it just saddened me to hear the news of his passing.

He will be missed dearly.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
Goodbye, Mr. Nimoy.

You will truly be missed not only for your roles in TV and film, but for your voice acting talents as well.

I have never watched Star Treck, although I did enjoy his voice acting as Master Xehanort in the Kingdom Hearts series. I truly thought the voice was a perfect fit, and it shall never be replaced.