• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Legends based deck

techmek

Aspiring Trainer
Here is the deck list:

1 - Unknow G (GE)
3 - Jirachi (LA)
1 - 1 Lugia legend
1 - 1 Ho oh legend
1 - 1 Raikou & Entei legend
1 - 1 Rayqauza & Deoxys legend

12 Pokemon

2 - Twins
2 - Fisherman
2 - Bebe's Search
2 - Moomoo Milk
2 - Life Herb
4 - Energy Search
2 - Indigo Plateau
1 - Burned Tower
2 - night maintenance
4 - Legends Box
2 - Team Rocket's Trickery

25 T/S/S

2 - Warp energy
7 - Fire energy
7 - Electric energy
7 - Water energy

23- energy

60 cards total

Statergy - Use the Jirachi and Supporters to pull out a legend and hit them hard, use other supporters and trainers to make sure the legends have energy and are alive. Reasonably simple and based around what i have.
Would like advice on what to change.

Some of those cards are illegal, so unless you want to lay unlimited, you will have to take them out.

Unown G
Night Maintenence
Are both illegal.

Maybe add an Expert Belt? Or maybe a few Pokémon Rescues. I don't really like Moomoo Milk and Life Herb, so maybe you could also put a Nidoqueen PL with Maternal Comfort to help heal your LEGEND's.
Blissey PL with Nurse Call might be helpful too.

Maybe have some other pokemon because you can't play a LEGEND on the first turn, so the only card you can play at the start is Jirachi. Maybe put a {C} Pokemon or something.

Also, I would take out one of the LEGEND cards, and maybe add extra copies of a few.

Choose which LEGEND you want to be your main attacker, and get some cards to help.

I'm not sure if this is a good combo, but you could get a Delcatty PL and use Power Circulation. Lugia to Ocean Grow, and you will definitely have at least 2 Energy to attach.

Maybe a Salamence AR for Top Acceleration. Good with Delcatty to get energy on top of your deck, then Top Accelerate it onto one of your pokemon.

I'm not sure if they are good combos, because I'm just a beginner and such.

Why dont you use 4 of the Jirachi's from Rising Rivals. That way you can use double supporters and then when its Knocked Out you get to search your deck for any one card. and If you have another benched send that one up. and Use Twins! Meaning search your deck for any two cards! and in which you can do TWICE!

Okay i will take out the Unknown and the Night maintance, i will probably replace the night maintance with the Delcatty from PL as you suggested.

And Im going to replace the Unknown with the azelf that lets you check your prize cards for a pokemon and swap it with card in hand as this is another weak point my friend pointed out.

And ideally i would have double ups of both the rayquaza and the entei legends and i would get rid of the Ho oh and something else to do so, but those legends are expensive to buy and I only own one set of them. So yeah will do that if i get the chance.

Also i wouldnt put in an expert belt just cause 3 prizes for one pokemon is a bit to much and a tad to risky. And the salamance would take up to many cards and take awhile to get out, if i struggle with getting energy on to them quick enough i might try this out though.

@ ar cakeforthesoul i did look at that jirachi but i think mine is slightly better as that way i can know im gonna get out the legend as oppossed to trying draw it out depending on the supporters i get.

@techmek

If you are going to put in Delcatty, you need to put in skitty because delcatty is Stage 1.

I would suggest taking out one o those legend's and maybe replacing a few of the other jirachi with jirachi from RR like cakeforthesoul mentioned. Maybe a few Twins. If you're losing, use twins and you can get a legend out straight away, and use Jirachi RR to get two legend's out!

I would take out the Lugia and Ho-oh LEGENDs and put in either one more Rayquaza or Entei LEGEND (probably the Entei LEGEND, for the fact that it has no retreat cost), then for supporting pokemon (and to get basics), I would run a 3-2 of the bronzor/bronzong branch. Just make sure the bronzong is from Triumphant for its LEGEND Ceremony attack. I would also either run a 3-2 Noctowl or a 3-2 Ninetails for drawpower. Thats just me

Back