Finished Legendary/Uber RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry Sam, I didn't see that XD)

Haku:"It's none of my business whether the world is destroyed"

~Kohaku looks to his right and sees a Raikou standing there, thinking it's a hallucination he just stands there and stares at it~

"What?! I can't just leave! I have storms to look after and send out." He looks at Haku and gave him an odd look.
"What's wrong with you," He smiled,"Haku."

~He shakes his head and walks over to the Raikou~

Haku:"What are you doing here....."

"Watching over these thunderclouds. Making sure the have rain and everything....What are you doing here?"

Haku:"Looking for you and Entei......but I discovered that thee is a river that can heal my wounds so I decided to search for that"

~He looks at the Darkrai~

Haku:"If we are so useless, you two try to fight him..."

Kireki growled at the Darkrai and turned to Haku."Well how would I know you were looking for me. Next time, send a card."
He smiled.

Haku:"Ha.....how could I write." *He laughs*

~He sees the Arceus disappear into a portal above them and the wind starts blowing~

Haku:"Mmm, so refreshing......that beast is angry...fighting would probably make it angrier, why don't they understand fighting isn't always the answer..."

~His fur starts to blow~

"... Perhaps conflict will always exist with peace..."
*Grace steps out of Space's dimension.
"What would your name be, Suicune?"

~Kohaku turns his head towards the space dimension portal~

Haku:"My name is Kohaku River......feel free to call me Haku or river whatever you like best"

~He lies down~

Haku:"Yours..."

"The only reson I fight is to survive. Not for resons like war..." He sees the Shaymin and lies down.

"I'm Grace, and as you can plainly see, I'm stuck in this situation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back