News Legendary Pokemon Distributions, TCG Products Announced for 2018: Explains Some Things!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Gen 7 is so bad it's needing previous gens to hold the banner up for it for a bit more longer.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I think the ability of most Legendary Pokemon might be plain abilities, not HAs
So that means, we might not get Multiscale Lugia, Regenerator Ho-oh, Telepathy Dialga/Palkia, Defiant Tornadus/Thundurus, Volt Absorb Raikou, Flash Fire Entei, and Flame Body Heatran if that happens.

We have already a TCG Product related to Raikou and Entei this April. Good hint.

Rcxd9999

Aspiring Trainer
I think the ability of most Legendary Pokemon might be plain abilities, not HAs
So that means, we might not get Multiscale Lugia, Regenerator Ho-oh, Telepathy Dialga/Palkia, Defiant Tornadus/Thundurus, Volt Absorb Raikou, Flash Fire Entei, and Flame Body Heatran if that happens.

We have already a TCG Product related to Raikou and Entei this April. Good hint.

It's confirmed on the official Pokemon site that Dialga and Palkia will only have the Pressure ability, regardless of the game you download with. There is currently no information on any of the other event Pokemon, with details most likely coming 2 or more weeks before the start of each event.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Suicune was the Star of the Pokemon Crystal. So it makes it clear as a third-party Pokemon. Plus, in USUM, you need both Entei and Raikou to call Suicune in Wormholes.

So, since the trailer says New TCG-related Products every month related to Legendary Pokémon, I assume these products are:
Dialga-GX/Palkia-GX Box
Regigigas/Heatran GX Box
Entei/Raikou Box (makes sense! Incoming box in April)
Xerneas/Yveltal GX Box
Shiny Zygarde GX Box
... And so on.

I'm not sure though

Well... don't get me wrong I wasn't referring to the old school days and its game impact. I was talking about its TCG appearance. In the span of 6 years it's only been printed twice and it never got an EX or a Lv.X version. The only Legendary Pokemon to do so! The last time it was printed it was on 2004, as an "ex". And still 14 years later and 4 generations later... We've yet to see a "Prime" version of itself. Hopefully a playable Suicune GX will change it...