• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Legal deck?

Kenesen

Aspiring Trainer
I got this deck from my friend and wanted to know if its legal and if not what to put in to make it legal?

Pokemon-
4-Ralts 2DF 2DPSW
4-Kirlia DPSW
1-Gallade DPSW
3-Gardevoir 2DPSW 1EXPK
1-Gardevoir lv. X DPSW
3-Mewtwo DPMD
1-Mewtwo lv. X DPLA
2-Duskull DPSW DP
2-Dusclops DP
2-Dusknoir DP
1-Misdreavus DPLA
2-Giratina DPLA
2-Smeargle DPSW

Trainers/Supporters-
2-Roseannes research
2-Cynthias feelings
2-Bebes search
2-Poke radar
1-Luxury ball
1-Master ball
1-Night maintenance
1-Professor elms training method
1-Phoebes stadium

Energy-
1-Call energy
18-Psychic energy

Everything apart from Cynthia's Feelings, Psychic energy, Call energy, Professor elms training method, Luxury ball, Bebes search, poke radar, Misdreavus, Giratina, Mewtwo & it's lvX is legal.

Just to let you know everything from Majestic Dawn and onwards is legal.

Ok im getting different cards that arent legal im so confused would a video of the deck help at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhgEVaMjxnQ thats my video because on another site a dude told me pretty much everything in my deck is banned and that im better off just making a new deck which kinda hurts becuz i only have psychic energy

Like i said in my previous post, everything i listed is legal play, but thats pretty leaves you with no usable pokemon, so you would be better off making a new deck if you want to play in tournaments

Back