TCG Fakes Legacy Collection: Sinnoh

KnightofDust

your future past waits
Are you tired of waiting for Gen 4 to come back?
Are you tired of crazy GXs, TAG TEAMS, Prism Stars, Vs, and VMAXs?
Are you tired of Baby Pokémon that do absolutely nothing?

Well I can't change that, because I don't work for GameFreak / TPCi, but what I can do is make them myself.

This set features every Pokémon in the Sinnoh regional Pokédex – all 210 of them. No Trainer cards, no Energy cards, not even multiprize / Prism Star cards. This set only includes pure vanilla mons.

Thank you to all the fantastic artists that has lent me their artwork for me to use. I made it harder for myself by opting not to use any official artworks (no Ken Sugimori art, official wallpapers), it was a good challenge and I enjoyed it a lot.
All blanks and symbols made by aschefield101
Master psd file used made by Nyan
Pokémon Fake Regular font made by CardPone
All cards designed by ya boi
AClockworkKitten (166)
AestheticButters (93)
All0412 (35, 60, 138)
Angel-soma (163)
AngellMoonlight (66)
angyluffy (142)
Animechristy (10)
Antaie (130)
Aonik (172)
Autobot Tesla (32, 81, 87, 110)
Bagu-Art (154)
baron-von-jiggly (21)
BatArchaic (82)
Blue-Crocodile (58)
bluekomadori (64)
BobbyJack (119)
bogeymankurt (125)
CAraracap (132)
Cheralla (22)
Chikuseren (181)
ChrisMoschler (123, 145, 151)
Cicros (73, 190)
Cinnamon-Quails (196, 202)
Cloudxmoe (38, 175)
Cortoony (186)
dainin09 (8)
DarkraiLady (149)
Delano-Laramie (111)
DiegoAGM (6, 7)
Dinobot711 (118)
EdoNovaIllustrator (128, 139)
EemsArt (117)
Eeveetachi (148)
EM54 (22)
eric-may (201)
Erryx (188)
Exoskellet (122)
ExtraPippy (46)
Foltzy (192)
FutureDiarist (28)
gaarachaosqueen (203)
Gooompy (158)
h3m0cyt3 (210)
HarlequinWaffles (89, 165)
Harmony-Fox (62)
HartesA (97)
HeartTheGlaceon (215)
hiko-kujaku (208)
Ho-oh (67, 185)
Houndbite (57)
Hylian-Rinku / Mogtaki (31)
icycatelf (168, 183)
ILKCMP (105)
Iris-Krane (86, 189)
ishmam (56, 90, 131, 153)
Iwillstayhappy (47)
Jarzardart (107)
JWNutz (14)
jyru (70)
Kaek (94)
KatrinaBonebrake (19)
KelpGull (174)
KinkoKitty (52)
Kipine (164)
kittenlotl (13)
Kiwisko (214)
KoriArredondo (75, 206, 211)
Krakane (53)
Krisantyne (187)
Kuitsuku (115)
Kunochai (95, 157)
Kurai-Kaze (1)
LadyKuki (144)
lambdathesecond (156)
lanaecomics (140)
LetterLeftUnsent (197)
Lizarzyl (5) (Account deactivated)
LorenzoLivrieri (141)
Louivi (182)
LuCCas93 (71)
LuckyLucario
mark331 (26)
mcgmark (103)
MeluuArts (9)
MiraculousLazuli (16)
Mister-Sukeruton (191)
monteGlover (84)
Mr. Milk (65)
MrBda241 (193)
MrsLittletall (167)
MZ15 (169)
n4c9s (88)
Naiichie (30)
Nakubi (96)
Nekodox (209)
nganlamsong (216)
Ninjendo (121)
Nintendo-jr (24, 76, 104, 179, 195)
Peegeray (78)
Peluchiere (41, 43)
PinkGermy (17)
Pizapioart (63)
PlatinumPikachu (3)
Pokefuturemarsh (136)
Ppoint555 (109)
pyzyke (180, 213)
Raiilynezz (162)
Raikou-K-9 (150)
raizy (83)
RileyKittey (12, 36, 54)
Sa-Dui (51)
salanchu (23, 177)
sanso (27)
Scarvii (178)
SEGAmastergirl (40)
SerpentKS (194)
Sharkami (160)
Shemiilayla (77)
Shirokaze しろ風 (11)
ShupaMikey (74)
Silval58 (205)
Siplick (112, 113, 114)
Skoryx (134, 200)
Sloth-Power (204)
SmashingRenders (116)
Snowsupply (147)
SobbleFan (55)
steveover600 (44, 92)
Supertmuzz (37)
TamarinFrog (2, 124)
tatanRG (99, 143, 161)
TheFlumpyTripod (25)
TkptVN (50, 80)
toka© (106)
TreyBarksArt (100)
Twarda8 (155, 176)
Twime777 (29, 61, 72, 137)
Uluri (68)
UndeadFae (79)
Unknown-Dan (18)
Urswurs (34)
VeryFilthyThing (NSFW) (135)
Volmise (198)
WirdHere (126)
xlordragon (42, 120)
xNIR0x (207)
Xous54 (59, 91, 199, 217)
Yamashita-akaDoragon (48)
ZakraArt (45)
Zedrin (152)
Zerochan923600 (129, 133)
ziryuu (39, 171)
Zolaj (20)
カグレ (85)
しんよこ (102)
せやな (108)
でぃるく (127)
にじぽん (69)
ひなの (NSFW) (173)
ミカミ (159)
ミジンコ (49, 98, 170)
ゆにまる (101, 146)
ユウシン (212)
ロードン (4)
Cards that don't fit in any set but I made them because I wanted to.
I want as much feedback as possible, so please comment on what works and what doesn't.​

Last edited:

KnightofDust

your future past waits
de4nqur-84f03e9a-c553-41b7-86e3-01f31dde450e.png

-Reworded The Bell Tolls's wording so that it specifies discarding 3 cards from your hand instead.

de4nni2-bb1bc415-1b7e-4e27-9b3f-324decd787ea.png

- Added Mantine artwork
- Changed Mantine's rarity from Uncommon to Holo Rare

Last edited:

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
Hey rex! This is honestly an astonishing undertaking; massive props to you for pumping out 210 cards in ... what's it been, a month since you started this project? I'm super impressed; I don't think I've ever seen a set finished that quickly. :p

I'm looking through the cards now, and I'm gonna put a list of comments on individual cards in a spoiler below. Before that, though, here's a couple of general suggestions on some mechanics of the set as a whole; feel free to take or leave them as you please.
  • A lot of your Abilities feel like multiple Abilities wrapped up into one. (See Mismagius's Witch's Sabbath, Unown's Multidimensional, Altaria's Cloud Nine, Glameow's Nonomiya's Farewell, and especially Happiny's Lucky.) With some carefully-thought-out rulings, you can make it work, but since TPCi has never established a precedent for it, there will always be some confusion for players who are used to each Ability only doing one thing. Wherever possible, I'd encourage you to cut one part or another, or potentially even split it into two Abilities.
  • You've also got a lot of "You can't use more than 1 ___ in a game" Abilities and attacks. This might be interesting, because it can lead to some really diverse deck building with a lot of one-off tech options. But it might also end up backfiring, because if they don't have a good secondary attack they just become dead cards after that, and nobody wants to play a deck with dead cards. I'm not sure which one it'll be; I think it requires some testing of the cards to be sure. But it's worth keeping in mind.
  • Some of your attack / Ability names are already in use by existing cards. While TPCi occasionally reuses the same names for different effects, that's only ever happened to cards from the ex era and before, such that those cards would likely never be played alongside the newer ones. The reasons to avoid this are twofold: First, it causes confusion among players who see (for example) an Ability named Sunny Day and think, "Oh, I know what that does," and then make gameplay choices based on an incorrect assumption. And second, sometimes there are effects that reference "each of your Pokémon with the ___ attack", and if they're balanced for a particular effect then it can be chaotic to make them work for a different one. Fortunately, searching +text:"attack name" on pkmncards.com will let you see if your attack has ever been used before.
And then here's my comments on individual cards. I'm not checking wording here; these are just general comments about the cards' effects.
  • Glaceon: 4 Energy is an unusually steep cost for a Glaceon (for whatever reason, small Pokémon tend to have small Energy costs), and in this case, I don't think it's necessary for balancing. 100 + flip-to-paralyze is fine at [W][W][W] imo, even with the Ability. The power level might be a little high, but I think dropping to 3 Energy and then decreasing the damage a bit is better than leaving it a 4-for-100.
  • Magneton: You might consider splitting this into two separate attacks? The only reason I can think of to leave it at one is if you want your opponent to be able to shut it off with attacks like Amnesia or Torment.
  • Luxray: This card's power level is high. I think it's probably fine on its own, but it's just barely at the edge of fine, and I'd be concerned about interactions with like, the Elekid from this set.
  • Elekid: Speaking of which, Elekid seems ... not broken on its own, but potentially very unhealthy for a metagame. It'd propel [L] decks to the forefront of any meta without some serious balancing.
  • A/M/U: I think the way to go for Azelf/Mesprit/Uxie's Abilities is to require both of the others, not just one. Even then, they're really really good, but at least it restricts you to a Bench size of two.
  • Machoke/champ: I like the Kayfabe Ability — I think it's well-designed, and I like that Machoke, Machamp, and Lopunny all have it.
  • Golem: Is there a reason you'd want to flip fewer than 5 coins for Rollout?
  • Pilo/Mamoswine: I like how you're representing the Ice-type attacks with an all-[C] cost. The fact that you do the same on Abomasnow is a neat way of tying those cards together.
  • Riolu: Because of how SM-era first-turn rules work, with the first player being chosen before you draw your hand, Riolu's Ability (unfortunately) wouldn't activate. This was a problem with First Ticket when they made the switch to those first-turn rules.
  • Absol: Disaster Report can definitely afford to have the cost dropped to [D].
  • Stunky: It's weird for the art here to be centered on Skuntank. I reckon you should zoom in on the Stunky, if possible.
  • Bastiodon: Iron Defender can afford to do some damage. Probably up to 60.
  • Bronzong: Resonate is a really cool attack, flavorfully and mechanically. I really like Bronzong as a Pokémon but have struggled in the past with finding fun effects for it. I think you've done a great job with this card.
  • Togepi: Same note here as for Stunky — I saw this card and wondered why you had a [Y]-type Buneary. I think centering the image on Togepi will go a long way here.
  • Altaria: Has historically been either [W]/[M] or [W]/[Y] for its [N]-type Energy costs. Of course you're free to change it for your own purposes; just want to make sure you're aware of the convention. :p
  • Ambipom: Provoke needs to clarify that your opponent must attack "if they have the necessary Energy".
  • Purugly: Puff Up is a really neat effect, but I feel like it's missing some necessary clarification. Does Purugly take exactly 30 damage whether the original attack does damage or not?

Overall, like I said, it's a stunning accomplishment. There's some really unique effects in this set and I'd be excited to play with them in an actual game.

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- Tropius
- Kricketune
- Cherrim
- Snover
- Abomasnow
- Magby
- Magmortar
- Houndoom
- Golduck
- Finneon
- Manaphy
- Ghastly
- Mime Jr.
- Unown
- Girafarig
- Dusknoir
- Drifloon
- Drifblim
- Drapion
- Toxicroak
- Machoke
- Golem
- Rhydon
- Bonsly
- Whiscash
- Gallade
- Sneasel
- Bronzor
- Bronzong
- Magnezone
- Azumarill
- Altaria
- Garchomp
- Dialga
- Palkia
- Giratina
- Lickilicky
- Porygon2
- Snorlax
- Hoothoot
- Ambipom
- Mantyke
- Lopunny
- Purugly
- Chatot
- Abomasnow nerfed: Avalanche now puts 2 damage counters instead of 5.
- Glaceon adjusted: Hypothermia is now once per turn. Absolute Zero is now [W][W][W] for 80 to be more in line with the other Eeveelutions.
- Magby adjusted: Now has 2 Abilties for clarity.
- Elekid nerfed: Battery Pack now only applies for Basic Pokemon. This doesn't solve all the problems, so I'll keep an eye on it.
- Crobat nerfed: Cross Poison now puts 8 damage counters instead of 10.
- Haunter nerfed: Tap is now [P][C], Dark Grasp is now [P][C][C].
- Mime Jr. adjusted: Now has 2 Abilities for clarity.
- Espeon nerfed: Psybeam now only searches for 1 Supporter card.
- Mismagius nerfed: Witch's Sabbath no longer delete Weakness for your Pokemon. Draw effect only activates when Mismagius is your Active Pokemon so you can't stack it.
- Unown nerfed: Multidimensional now only procs when it is put in the Lost Zone from your hand. Limited once per turn.
- Dusknoir nerfed: Evil Eye now limited once per turn because it is not fun to flip a coin 3 times a turn and it is even worse to play against it.
- Absol buffed: Disaster Report is now [D].
- Stunky adjusted: Art is now focused on Stunky.
- Spiritomb buffed: Devour now does damage, 50 of those, in fact.
- Bastiodon buffed: Iron Defender now does 60 damage.
- Magnezone buffed: Ender's Zone is now [M][M][C] to better synergize with its prevolutions.
- Togepi adjusted: Art is now focused on Togepi. No more [Y] type Buneary.
- Eevee buffed: Ascender's Bane now puts 3 damage counters on Eevee instead of 4.
- Munchlax adjusted: Now has 2 Abilities for clarity.
- Snorlax buffed: Yawn is now [C].
- Glameow nerfed: Nonomiya's Farewell no longer heals Glameow when it retreats.
- Cherrim / Leafeon: Ability might be too good.
- Infernape / Luxray: Barely balanced imo but we'll see.
- Uxie / Mesprit / Azelf / Happiny: Abilties are too good to be true.
- Riolu: Coming up with a new Ability.

Last edited:

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- 211 Shaymin
- 212 Heatran
- 213 Phione
- 214 Cresselia
- 215 Darkrai
- 216 Regigigas
- 217 Arceus
- Azelf
- Machamp
- Aipom
- Infernape nerfed: Blazing Heat now only puts 1 damage counter instead of 2 per turn.
- Uxie / Mesprit / Azelf nerfed: Abilities now only procs when the other 2 guardians are on the Bench.
- Mesprit nerfed: Soul now draws 3 cards and discards 2 from hand.
- Azelf nerfed: Body now only shuffles 2 cards instead of 4. I Am All now only applies to Pokemon in the deck.
- Riolu adjusted: Now has a new Ability.
- Happiny adjusted: Now has 2 Abilities for clarity. Lucky! reworked.

Last edited:

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- Turtwig
- Torterra
- Kricketune
- Cherubi
- Cherrim
- Abomasnow
- Ponyta
- Magmar
- Seaking
- Vaporeon
- Glalie
- Piplup
- Empoleon
- Bibarel
- Shellos
- Pikachu
- Magnemite
- Shinx
- Golbat
- Crobat
- Abra
- Alakazam
- Tentacool
- Gastly
- Espeon
- Girafarig
- Medicham
- Graveler
- Golem
- Onix
- Rhyhorn
- Rhydon
- Rhyperior
- Gliscor
- Heracross
- Mamoswine
- Nosepass
- Barboach
- Sneasel
- Togekiss
- Lickitung
- Snorlax
- Lopunny
- Purugly
- Phione
- Cherubi buffed: Drain (now Mini Drain) costs [G] now.
- Croagunk buffed: Poison Jab no longer requires a coin flip to be more in line with the official cards.
- Hoothoot nerfed: Future Sight now only looks at the top 4 cards.
- Noctowl buffed: Brave Bird now does 30 damage to Noctowl.
- Heatran nerfed: Molten Core now only provides [R][M] Energy to Basic non-GX Pokemon.

47bennyg

Hmmmm
I think Unown is super busted. Why wouldn't you run 4 copies of it in every deck? It's just a better Crobat V that you don't have to clog up your bench with.

KnightofDust

your future past waits
I think Unown is super busted. Why wouldn't you run 4 copies of it in every deck? It's just a better Crobat V that you don't have to clog up your bench with.
Noted, thank you very much. Are there any other cards that are obviously too good?

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
I think Dustox's evolution line needs to be more energy friendly. Its attack cost is [P][P] whereas Cascoon is [G][G] .
Also, why do you have to wait until you attack to evolve Cascoon? (using its Ability) Why not evolve it during your turn?
Speaking of Cascoon's Ability, saying "before doing damage" makes no sense because some Pokemon's attacks do NO damage.

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- PR01 Zinnia, the Lorekeeper
- PR02 Delta Flash <>
- Cascoon adjusted: Aggressive Evolution now procs when you have more Prize cards than your opponent. Useable from Bench. Poison Stinger now costs [C][C].
- Unown nerfed: Multidimensional no longer puts Unown in the Lost Zone. It only procs when you put it in the Lost Zone from an effect so it synergises with Octillery, Jolteon, Chimecho etc. Can't stack.
- Dustox buffed: Potent Hypnotoxin now costs [P][C].

Last edited:

bbb888

Same user name as my Pokémon YouTube channel
I started looking closer at the cards, my thoughts so far:

Tangrowth's first attack - write out "2" using Energy symbols [C][C] like you did for Yanmega's Ability.
Roserade and Cherubi - my favorite artworks!!
Tropius (and others) - I think you should write "discarded IN this way..." But please check the official wording for this effect, it may have changed since I last remember.
Combee - should be "Basic [G] Pokemon and Basic [Y] Pokemon..."
Carnivine's Ability - should be "...(rounded down to the nearest 10)."
Chimchar - I think Torch should do 20 damage.
Heatran - the attack is so weak for a legendary. Also, what makes this a secret rare? Looks the same as other cards, template-wise.
Goldeen's Ability - why would you draw cards at the end of your turn?
It's weird that Golduck's and Vaporeon's attacks cost MORE than Gyarados'. You would think it's the other way around, right?
Remoraid's Ability - "If you do," should be "While this card is attached to a Pokemon, ..."
Milotic - it is completely useless if your opponent doesn't play with any GX or Prism Star. I've never seen a Stage 1 that could be more useless than Magikarp!
Pichu - the fact that you can still flip coins even after Pichu K.O. itself (from 2 tails out of 5 coins) is crazy! Consider revising.
Kirlia's HP is too high.
Change Starly's artwork. Don't confuse people as to which Pokemon is Starly.
For attack damages that involve multiplication, there is a lack of consistency in using "for each..." compared to "times the number of..." Please check the official wording for this effect.

That's about a third down, still a lot more cards to go :rolleyes:
Again, this is just my 2 cents; I admire your creativity and effort, but do you want me to keep going?

KnightofDust

your future past waits
I started looking closer at the cards, my thoughts so far:

Tangrowth's first attack - write out "2" using Energy symbols [C][C] like you did for Yanmega's Ability.
Roserade and Cherubi - my favorite artworks!!
Tropius (and others) - I think you should write "discarded IN this way..." But please check the official wording for this effect, it may have changed since I last remember.
Combee - should be "Basic [G] Pokemon and Basic [Y] Pokemon..."
Carnivine's Ability - should be "...(rounded down to the nearest 10)."
Chimchar - I think Torch should do 20 damage.
Heatran - the attack is so weak for a legendary. Also, what makes this a secret rare? Looks the same as other cards, template-wise.
Goldeen's Ability - why would you draw cards at the end of your turn?
It's weird that Golduck's and Vaporeon's attacks cost MORE than Gyarados'. You would think it's the other way around, right?
Remoraid's Ability - "If you do," should be "While this card is attached to a Pokemon, ..."
Milotic - it is completely useless if your opponent doesn't play with any GX or Prism Star. I've never seen a Stage 1 that could be more useless than Magikarp!
Pichu - the fact that you can still flip coins even after Pichu K.O. itself (from 2 tails out of 5 coins) is crazy! Consider revising.
Kirlia's HP is too high.
Change Starly's artwork. Don't confuse people as to which Pokemon is Starly.
For attack damages that involve multiplication, there is a lack of consistency in using "for each..." compared to "times the number of..." Please check the official wording for this effect.

That's about a third down, still a lot more cards to go :rolleyes:
Again, this is just my 2 cents; I admire your creativity and effort, but do you want me to keep going?

-Tangrowth: The official wording writes out the number when the cards refer to a specific retreat cost (see Yanma TM 84) and uses the [C] symbol to show a change in retreat cost (see Bewear CEC 182, Araquanid UNM 49). Tangrowth checks a specific retreat cost, while Yanmega changes retreat cost.
-Carnivine: While that is the official wording, since you can't actually do damage that isn't a multiple of 10 in the TCG, I feel like the "nearest 10" phrase is unecessary here (and the actual phrase hasn't been used since 2002 so there's a bit of debate on whether we should follow it or not).
-Heatran: The attack is weak because it's supposed to sit on your Bench and not attack because of its very strong ability. Also it and the other 6 secret rares are secret rares because they are not actually in the Sinnoh Pokedex.
-Goldeen: To save yourself a Supporter card on your next turn, or to increase your options during your next turn (Goldeen draw -> draw at the start of your turn -> draw from Supporter), or to retain card advantage.
-Golduck hits for 100 and 20 to each Benched mon with virtually no drawback. Vaporeon hits for 120 at a cost of discarding 2 Energy, which means it's hitting 120 every other turn at best. Gyarados hits for 130 if a Pokemon was Knocked Out last turn and hits for 30 if not. So you're essentially trading a Prize card for a 130 attack for one turn only, which is not a good deal if it were a 4 cost attack. Being able to deal high damage consistently is why Golduck and Vaporeon have higher energy costs than Gyarados.
-Milotic: True, but the set is designed for the Sun & Moon era of cards, and if you're not running GXs and Prisms you're at a really big disadvantage because the meta is so centered around those big cards.
-Starly: I don't see that big of a deal here. Both Pokemon are roughly 50-50 in terms of art space. It's not like Togepi's and Stunky's cases where Togepi was significantly smaller than Buneary and Stunky was significantly smaller than Skuntank. I can't simply change the artwork because I was given permission to use the art specifically on this card. Best I can do is zoom in on Starly, but it's going to be uncomfortably close.
-Damage multiplication: Both are used officially. "times the number of" is used when counting stuff attached to the Pokemon i.e. Energy cards (see Espeon GX SV60, Marshadow SM 59) and "for each" is used when counting stuff that isn't attached to your Pokemon i.e. coin results, number of Benched mons, discarded cards, Prize cards, damage counters etc. (see Charizard SM 226, Eevee SM 235, Buzzwole SM 218, Glaceon GX SV 55). I'll double check all my cards again just to see if they all follow this rule.

I'll add all the other wording changes into my to-do list and I'll look into Pichu because that's not what the intended effect is. Please keep giving me feedback if you want to, I don't want to force you to sit through another 100+ cards.

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- PR03 Challenger Zinnia <>
- PR04 Zinnia's Farewell
- PR05 Miror B.
- Tropius
- Combee
- Vespiquen
- Abomasnow
- Magmortar
- Remoraid
- Electivire
- Rotom
- Tentacool
- Rhyperior
- Scizor
- Garchomp
- Lickitung
- Chimchar buffed: Torch now does 20 damage.
- Pichu adjusted: Unstable Current now resolves when you flip 2 tails, meaning that Pichu will be Knocked Out in order to use the effect.
- Kirlia nerfed: HP reduced to 80 (I don't know why it was 120, but it was and that's not right).

Last edited:

KnightofDust

your future past waits
- PR06 Hex Maniac's Curse
-Shieldon
(Big thanks to Muchwrath on Discord for actually printing out my cards and playtesting them.)

- Tangrowth nerfed: Constraining Vines now flips a coin to trap. Root Sap heal reduced to 20.
- Yanmega buffed: Bug Buzz now costs [C][C].
- Tropius adjusted: Bountiful Harvest now reveals the top 3 cards of your deck and attach all Energy to Tropius.
- Kricketune buffed: Encore now costs [C][C].
- Wormadam buffed: Resistance is now [F]. Seed Ingrain now costs [G][C].
- Quagsire buffed: Eureka! now reduces damage when Quagsire is confused.
- Floatzel buffed: Buoyancy now applies to all [W] Pokemon. Aqua Jet now does 60+20.
- Lumineon nerfed: Neon now works like Beautifly's Colorful Wings, so you can't buff it while hitting for Weakness.
- Manaphy buffed: Tide Call is now an Ability. Can't stack.
- Meditite nerfed: One With Nothing now only applies to Meditite while it's on the Bench.
- Lake Guardians (aka the Unholy Trio) nerfed: HP reduced to 60.
- Uxie adjusted: Mind reworked. Look at the top 6 cards of your deck instead of giving you a free Supporter.
- Azelf nerfed: Body now shuffles Pokemon only. No more infinite Supporters.
- Abomasnow: Hailstorm seems a bit weak.
- Mime Jr.: 8 cards might be too much.

Last edited:

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
They're extremely good. However, you have listed Skorupi's Pokédex number as 415 (which is Combee's Pokédex number) instead of the correct 451.

47bennyg

Hmmmm
Is Lickilicky's "Pain Split" supposed to have the same affect as the in-game move? Because right now it doesn't read that way to me.

KnightofDust

your future past waits
Is Lickilicky's "Pain Split" supposed to have the same affect as the in-game move? Because right now it doesn't read that way to me.
No it's supposed to be it's own thing. It's called "Pain Split" because the attack isn't used in the official TCG (and I can't come up with better attack names).