XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Rumors and Speculation (Potential Spoilers)

I have to say that while I am not disgusted or outraged by Delphox, I am a bit disappointed. I don't generally like things that remind me furries, since I prefer Pokemon that actually look like animals most of the time. I think what irks me about Delphox the most though, aside from its seemingly plain design, is the way its head appears to be connected to its neck. Something about that just seems unnatural.

Right now I am torn between choosing Fennekin or Chespin as my starter. I feel like Ash in the first episode of Pokemon, running the possibilities through my head. Haha. Seriously though, I am partial to fennekin but not so partial to his bipedal evolution pattern. I am really not so sure about who to have...

Delphox!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES!!
It is everything I wanted and more, I love it, it looks so magestic and wise, best starter ever :D
Can't wait to see Chespin's final form!
Team Fennekin!

Zenja said:
Ghost King said:
Yes, but you don't really know who made the video. We know nothing of their skills. Like you know nothing about me other than what I post. Yes their are people like that, I am just saying you don't know of people skills out there, so don't just confirming something because of time based :), plus it was a short clip. I am just trying to not forget about the nexus of possibilities :)

Edit: I am not complaining about it, just realizing other possibilities :)

I'm not the best 3D modeler, and I'm not the best video editor, but I have enough experience in both to tell that the video is not a forgery.

To cement this, from the time that the second stages were shown (about a week ago, which is when we learned Braixen was even a bi-ped, they would have had to have known that), there would basically be no conceivable way one person could model something, animate it, make it look like it was in the game (which, by the way, we just recently learned what many in-game assets look like), and then make it look like it was recorded from a camera on a 3DS.

This is atronomically improbable given the time.

How do you know its one person?
If its possible they could have found the photo of Delphox, in a 3D image, now there are some apps and equipment that you can use to easily make the 3D model, now the back ground (S/he, they) could have used the back ground from in-game assets and used the for the 12 second clip. A friend of mine and her team made a whole website and 3D models in less than 2 hours before. So, I can see the possibility of how they did it :). I am wanting Delphox, but don't want to give my hopes up :)

I am still not sure if delphox is real or not the video makes it look real but the hawlucha pic makes it seem fake IMO

I really like Delphox! I can now safely continue my tradition of picking the fire starter (after a few disappointing ones). C: I just can't understand why so many people are crying their eyes out because the design isn't just a bigger Braixen or something.

Personally, I really appreciate the fact that Gamefreak surprises us instead of just making the starter evolution lines go critter>bigger critter>even bigger critter. I originally thought Chespin was kind of meh, but after seeing Quilladin, I was pleasantly surprised!
If it had grown into a bigger Chespin with the same face, I would've been really disappointed. Instead, we got a super-happy, adorably derpy chestnut ball! :D

The 'Gallantoad' fake a lot of people have been drooling over is suffering from a massive case of 'bigger critter' (no offense to the artist). If Greninja is indeed confirmed real, I'll be one happy camper. The tongue scarf is a really fascinating and genius idea! I probably couldn't have come up with something as original as that myself. Just because it doesn't fit your narrow image of 'cool' or 'awesome', doesn't mean that it's a stupid and horrible design.

Sigh. It just seems like most of the loud members of the fanbase are never satisfied with anything, unless it's 100% similar to their wild fakemon fantasies. Please, for your own sake: take a chill pill, people. Give the designs a little time to grow on you. It's really unpleasant to skim through pages and pages of comments that bash the new pokes you happen to like, in search of new leaks and images.

For the sake of my mental health, I should probably just stop reading people's comments and return to my hypecave, and maybe scribble a new picture of my dream team.
Stay cool, everyone!

Weird... Suddenly I am entirely unable to like posts. :/

I've been hearing that people are wholly expecting for Froakie to actually end up Water/Dark and for Chespin to end up Grass/Fighting (as the original leaker initially said before they corrected themselves), because then the starters will sort of be in "double jeopardy". Do you guys think two strengths against one starter and two weaknesses against the other is more likely than one strength and one weakness each?

Leaferian said:

I've been hearing that people are wholly expecting for Froakie to actually end up Water/Dark and for Chespin to end up Grass/Fighting (as the original leaker initially said before they corrected themselves), because then the starters will sort of be in "double jeopardy". Do you guys think two strengths against one starter and two weaknesses against the other is more likely than one strength and one weakness each?

I feel very confident that we will see Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. But only time will tell.

Hmm, Delphox. Definitely did not see that coming haha. Looks cool enough though, I'm sure my bro will like it once he sees it.

Now that said, does it still have it's wand stick thing? Cause that was pretty cool.

All this leaking is going on when I'm in the middle of my figure drawing class. It's so hard to resist taking y phone out to see the new leaks. Fennekin final evo is pretty cool. Waiting for Froakies..

bogaboy said:
Leaferian said:

I feel very confident that we will see Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. But only time will tell.

I'm still holding out to see a Grass/Steel from Quilladin.

Leaferian said:

Hoping for Water/Dark, I've bet 5 bucks on it >.<

Hey guys lets stop with the team discussion there is a thread for that already and you're just spamming up the thread.

On topic: Chepin's evolution is getting more and more hyped up since we have no information on what it could possibly look like whatsoever. All grass type evolutions looked beast, and this one is going that direction. Hopefully it's spike central And armour city because it'll be a tank for sure.

He probably made the post before mod posted about that.

And damn, with Delphox confirmed, I don't know how to feel about Hawlucha. I want to be true, but there's any true reference that his Pokedex number is really from other region of Skiddo's one.

Today has been quite a big one for the fire starters, hasn't it?

It's amazing how we have not yet heard anything about Quilladin's evolution. Both Braixen and Frogadier have had at least two evolutions each, and poor Chespin/Quilladin over here with nothing to speculate over...

Delphox... Delphox... Delphox... To be completely honest, I like the alternate one with the purple fire and white/purple ears much more. I'm fine with Delphox, but it's not really what I wanted for Fennekin's evolution. The same goes for Greninja. I don't really care about the loss of bubbles, but I'm not hot for the idea of the tongue thing around its neck. The more you stare at it, though, the more it looks like Frogadier's evolution.

This generation, I haven't really cared about whether or not I like the designs though. They're all pokemon, so in the end, it shouldn't come down to the design. Besides, I hated Samurott at first, and now it's in my top ten.

Jakeremix said:
It's amazing how we have not yet heard anything about Quilladin's evolution. Both Braixen and Frogadier have had at least two evolutions each, and poor Chespin/Quilladin over here with nothing to speculate over...

As a proud member of Team Chespin it would be completely worth the wait just to see people flocking to our side after seeing how its final evolution will compare to Delphox and Greninja. Hehe. :D

Me, I like what we've seen today, and that's saying something considering I didn't give a hoot about Fennekin before.

DaDavid said:
Hmm, Delphox. Definitely did not see that coming haha. Looks cool enough though, I'm sure my bro will like it once he sees it.

Now that said, does it still have it's wand stick thing? Cause that was pretty cool.

It's a fact Fennekin's favorite food is twigs it finds. Because Fennekin loves twigs so much, when it evolves into a Braixen, it finds a branch that it likes and stores it in its tail as a sort of "security blanket" that comforts it (and probably to help focus the power of its attacks).

About Braixen's branch and why Delphox may not have one:

When Braixen evolves into Delphox, it definitely looks a lot wiser/more mature/more powerful/etc., so my theory is that Delphox doesn't need a "comfort branch" to help it focus anymore because it can use its full powers without the help of a tool now.

AadmM said:
Jakeremix said:

As a proud member of Team Chespin it would be completely worth the wait just to see people flocking to our side after seeing how its final evolution will compare to Delphox and Greninja. Hehe. :D

Me, I like what we've seen today, and that's saying something considering I didn't give a hoot about Fennekin before.

I think nobody knows what to expect from Chespin! No fake leaks, beause nobody has any ideas!

Well looks like the 2nd stage of Froakie, is indeed real.

http://i.imgur.com/CA5xFXD.jpg

Back