League of Legends

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
Does anyone want to make a 3s ranked to rank up last minute for season rewards?
I'm in Silver now, so if anyone else wants to get to Gold we can plays 3s and make new teams until we get it.

My (new) summoner name is Destructo Disk

Send me a message on here or on LoL.

sillykyle

boop
o7vods.png
So that just happened...

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
I would like to start off by saying safari blade immediately removed me.
These were the first messages I sent to him.

[4:42] Nolan SC: hola senor
como estas

¿Ya no te gusto?

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/11/1125-pbe-update.html
She is now live on the PBE!

Thy buffed Shyvana(F**K YEAH WOOOO) as well as nerfed Ranger's Trailblazer
I'll post pics when the pbe patch is done downloading

EDIT:Useless, everyone dodges when they don't get Rek'Sai. I haven't played a game yet.
I'll try tomorrow

EDIT2:
Bot game with Rek'Sai.
Very strong

MtheW

What is MtheW? The world may never know.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/113-pbe-update.html

Firecracker Jinx though! :3 I love it :D I'm gonna be an adc main after that comes out haha!

What do you guys think of all the new stuff?!

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
The Trist rework is really solid.
I loved divebombing into people when I put the E on them.
Trist-Zilean lane inc.

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
Our first Featured Game Mode for the year, “Nemesis Draft”, is on its way to the PBE. This time around, you’ll be choosing the champions for the enemy team, then making the champs you’ve been given work in battle on the Summoner’s Rift. Let the 'creative' comps begin. :)

Some notes:
-- Nemesis Draft is a 5v5 featured game mode played on Summoner’s Rift.
-- Nemesis Draft allows each player to choose 1 champion for the enemy team for a total of 5 per team.
-- Each team will still get 3 bans. Do you bans champs do DON’T want to play, or leave them up to give to the other team? It’s up to you. :)
-- Available champions for you to give the other team are allowed from the collective pool of champs on your allied team.
-- There is a free trading period after all champs have been locked in, allowing you to organise amongst your team who would be best playing which champs. Even if you don’t own a champion, you’ll still be able to trade and play anyone you’re given.

Known issues:
Play flow artwork is still a placeholder.

Nemesis Draft will be live on the PBE soon™. We’ve paid special attention to the champion select phase this time, to make the picking & trading phases as clear as possible, so feedback on that flow will be welcome. Also "Thanks!" again to you PBE guys that always help us catch things early. Even if we can’t respond to every bug or report individually, we do read EVERYTHING and fix as much as possible.

SO.. we’re excited to see how scheming & creative you guys are. Are we about to uncover some diamonds in the rough? Will it be, “Give them all melee champs!” or “Give them all AD so we can just build armour!”. And then the inevitable, “Ok guys. We’ve got 4 junglers and a support.. but so do they! Let’s do this.” I can’t wait. :)

See you on the Rift. ^_^"

AAA

Gen III Nerd
Khalddrogo said:
For the first discussion topic, since Zac was announced as the next champion. What are your thoughts? Here is the link to Zac's info on LoL Wiki. Zac Info

Gosh I remember Zac release, good times. Speaking of which, why is still still on front page at like 2 years of age?