'League Battle Decks' Info Revealed, Replacing Battle Arena Decks!

Clam

Almost decent
CALLED IT

Ok but pls be dhelmise V rillaboom
also NO DECK BOX??? SCAAAM

Sharkrai

Aspiring Trainer
CALLED IT

Ok but pls be dhelmise V rillaboom
also NO DECK BOX??? SCAAAM
Probably not since it says 3 GX cards rather than V. Plus iirc, the battle arena decks have been based on well established decks in the format so far, rather than from the newest sets. So sadly we probably won't see a battle deck with V cards for a while longer. ^^;

Jackrockstar

Aspiring Trainer
Probably gonna be tag team decks, cause those are pretty much the only GX decks in the meta.

My dream is having a pikarom deck with 2 pikarom and a dedenne. Not gonna happen, but a man can dream.

Clam

Almost decent
Probably not since it says 3 GX cards rather than V. Plus iirc, the battle arena decks have been based on well established decks in the format so far, rather than from the newest sets. So sadly we probably won't see a battle deck with V cards for a while longer. ^^;
if we were to see a meta deck 0f 2020 it could be zacian V it kinda is a important card but yeah it saying 3 GX kind defeats my arguement

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Dice over a flimsy cardboard deckbox is a HUGE step up. A bit sad they're probably going to be the boring new numbered ones that I am still salty about, but still, I'd much rather something useful over a small cardboard box I can't really put much into.

Perhaps though, these decks could include maybe 2 of a meta-relevant GX and then one of like, a staple support-type card or something. Depending on what they mean by "promos", either they're going to be new (variant of a) card we haven't gotten yet, or it's just a straight reprint.

zigzag501

Aspiring Trainer
Oh crap these give new players a way better gateway into competitive! So glad they're making these!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I think I might have to pick these up, I really like the look of these. Plus, I could go for two more Reshizards. I already HAVE one but that art's so good I kinda want three in a row.

bunnybird12

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome! I got into competitive play by buying a Battle Arena Deck, and these look even better. Hopefully they will have better deck lists too.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Reshizard and Pikarom's card price will now go low because of this. (Well, the promo exists before this but, hey.)

snoopy369

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Wonder if these will come with any other chase cards - like Jirachis, for example, which appeared in the prior set of these (the Malamar/UNecrozma deck). Presumably not Dedenne GX, but Jirachi definitely is a fit for the PikaZek version (and could easily be for Reshizard as well, for that matter, though less common).