• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Leafeon / Moltres EX / Tornadus EX

Fiveminutehero

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon

• 4 eevee (signs of evolution)
    2 leafeon PF
    1 Espeon PF
    1 umbreon PF
    2 mewtwo ex promo
    1 mr mime PF
    1 moltres ex PS
    1 deoxys ex PF
    1 tornadus ex PF
    1 snorlax PS
    1 absol PF
Trainers

• 1 float stone
    1 hypnotoxic laser
    1 random receiver
    1 switch
    1 super scoop up
    1 great ball
    2 frozen city PF
    2 cheren
    2 skyla
    2 team plasma badges
    3 n
    3 Pokemon catcher
    3 shadow triad
    3 plasma ball
    3 colress machine
Energy

• 4 plasma energy
    4 prism energy
    4 double colorless energy
    1 blend RPGD
    1 psychic
Strategy
Snorlax to block retreating while you stack the bench with deoxys and plasma pokemon, or plasma ball tornadus and colress machine to attach plasmas to it and shadow triads to get th back once it's knocked out, leafeon to do big damage for one colorless when opponents bench is stacked, same with umber on.

Any help with this deck would be appreciated even a new strategy, I do enjoy the leaf on in there as well as the moltres for discarding energys but is like something that will do good at nationals
Was thinking of takin out tornadus and a mewtwo and putting in some basic energys and energy searches to avoid hammers

Also if like to not spend too much on this deck either money wise

Let me know what you guys think

RE: Leafeon/moltres ex/tornadus ex

Pokemon

+1 leafeon PF
-1 Espeon PF
+1 umbreon PF (with two out on bench,that would make it +40hp)
+1 mr mime PF
-1 moltres ex PS (Moltres works in Victini decks)
+2 deoxys ex PF (If you have the money)
+2 snorlax PS
-1 absol PF (Absol is a waist of space.You should beef up Snorlax and Mew2 instead.)
======================
Trainers
+4 LvL ball (helps with Eeves and its stages)
+3 float stone
-1 hypnotoxic laser
-1 random receiver
+2 switch
+1 super scoop up
-1 great ball
-2 cheren
-2 team plasma badges
+1 n
+1 plasma ball
+1 colress machine
+3 Prof.Jun
================
Energy?

Your running Mew2 and leafeon,with the help of snorlax.So!, What you need are PSY and grass energy.

hope i helped

the level ball doesnt work for eeveelutions as they all have over 90hp, and cant afford the +2 deoxys
the snorlax and mime i could probably get, not sure about umbreon

Fiveminutehero said:
the level ball doesnt work for eeveelutions as they all have over 90hp, and cant afford the +2 deoxys
the snorlax and mime i could probably get, not sure about umbreon

My bad! Leafeon from DEX was 90hp and i was thinking of Espeon with its 90 hp as well. Sorry my bad.

If you cant buy Deoxys-ex,try Aerodactyl from DEX. Lvl ball would find your eeves and Aerodactyl.

Back