• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Leafeon GX/Beedrill

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******
Pokemon 21:
4 Leafeon-GX UPR 13
4 Eevee SUM 101
4 Weedle CIN 1
4 Kakuna CIN 2
4 Beedrill CIN 3
1 Buzzwole-GX PR-SM SM69

Trainers 29:
4 Acerola BUS 112
3 Rare Candy SUM 129
4 Gardenia UPR 124
4 Pokemon Fan Club UPR 133
4 Damage Mover SLG 58
4 Float Stone PLF 99
2 Special Charge STS 105
2 Skyla BCR 134
2 Order Pad UPR 131

Energy 10:
6 Grass Energy Energy 1
3 Strong Energy FFI 104
1 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90
Any feedback for this would be appreciated, there isn't really a strategy :( just something i came up with

there isn't really a strategy :( just something i came up with

If you are making decks just to make decks, then they aren't going to work very well. In order to win, you have to have a set strategy in mind.

Furthermore, this deck suffers heavily because you are entirely missing draw supporters. You NEED to have Cynthia, Professor Sycamore and N (not necessarily all 3, but at least 2 of the 3 listed) otherwise you won't have a way to draw more cards. You also don't have a single ultra ball in this deck which is a pretty big staple in every single deck out there. Sure you can use Pokemon Fan Club to bring two basics to your hand, but you will never be able to search out your Beedrill.

If the only purpose of your Eevee is to evolve into Leafeon GX, I would consider dropping your eevee line to 3-2 (3 eevee, 2 Leafeon). With energy evolution, you can get out your Leafeon directly from your deck as long as you have a grass energy.

Also, I don't think you should play Leafeon GX along with Beedrill because Kakuna defeats the purpose of using Leafeon's GX attack. You should just run 4 nest balls to make sure you can get 1 or 2 weedle out, run evosoda to evolve it on your next turn and then use Multiply with Kakuna to get out the rest of your Kakuna. It's like using water duplicates with frogadier in Greninja decks. You get out 1 or 2 froakie, evolve, use water duplicates and then start setting up all of your Greninja. Using Leafeon GX would require you to have pretty much all of your weedle out first for it to be effective.

Buzzwole is also completely random and with only 3 energy in the deck to power it up, you will almost never get to attack with it.

I would recommend trying to focus on one core strategy instead of throwing together cards. Things like damage mover and Pokemon Fan club are not used at all in decks because they aren't very good cards. I should also point out that you would NOT want to play Acerola in a deck that has Stage 2 evolutions. It takes you so long to get it set up and using Acerola undoes all of the work you did.

Back