Ruling Lbs Killer Killer

Andyman

Pokemon Amethyst Spriter
Everybody is trying to find a way to destroy LBS. Lbs is on the rage for players who can get the cards for a LBS deck. LBS is being played so much that peoples decks are only trying to kill LBS. What is a good deck that will destroy LBS Killers like Dustox ex, Eevee ex's, Cacturneex, and other stuff?

P.S. It looks like the only thing that kill LBS is ex's.

There's only exs in the middle of the fight...maybe a deck that could pwn ex's, like safeguards (but that would be a dustox ex). But, wait, I need some time to finish my post.

hey not all decks that pwn lbs are ex decks. look at liability, cause you win almost 8/10 times, when i play it. Dustox ex is the 1 that pwns the most though! His safeguard ability allows LBS to barely even touch him. I myself am trying to run a Dustox ex deck named D.onkey K.ong, d= dustox and k= kingdra plus i recently added magcargo dx.

Arcanine out.

Actually right now there IS NO DECK that beats LBS most of the time. It's so consistent and runs so many techs that it can't be beat.

Dustox ex and any Liability deck pwn LBS. LBS cant even touch Dustox, it is the 1 card that can beat LBS consitantly. How can LBS beat it when it cant attack it? Lugia, Blastoise, Steelix do nothing. There is no card that stop Ex's poke-bodies (excluding Gatr ex who cant even be played in this deck). Unless you're planning on winning with an Onix, Squirtle or Wartortle then good luck.

Liability doesnt need alot of energy, just Liability and Victreebel/Typhlosion. Kill 3 Ex's and that's game. I've seen it before.

A mouse is trying to get a piece of cheese, a cat is chasing the mouse, and now a dog is chasing the cat. What do we have here?

I think building a deck to counter another deck isn't a great idea, because it leaves the deck vulnerable to other decks that it is not trying to counter. I tried to build a deck to counter Zapturndos at Regionals last year. Not only did I set up badly against my only game against one, I also lost to virtually everything else as well.

Seriously though, I think the best strategy is to understand how each of the archetype decks work and have a strategy in mind as to how to deal with them.

RE:  Lbs Killer Killer

Doesn't BSL tech Mr. Mime Ditto to kill Dustox ex?

And Feraligatr ex can't shut down Pokemon-ex.

I think LBS techs 1 or 2 Mr.MimeDittos in, but once they're gone, which doesnt take long since they only have 60 HP and they also need the GCC to attack Dustox successfully, which means they need a Holon's trode/mag attached. The Dustox play would try to knock out the Dittos before anything since they're the major threat. Apart from that, Dustox beats LBS. A Dustox deck normally techs in Kingdra TRR so weakness is excluded, meaning Ditto doesnt do as much damage as expected.

Ah yup, thanks for the Gatr correction. Dustox seems so immune to everything because it's an Ex, lol. They really should release a card that turns of Ex powers and bodies. Seal Crystal (MC) does that, but it cant be attached to Ex's so Dustox is immune anyway, unless you're playing a double battle and it's attached to a non-Ex, then Dustox looses Safeguard.

Lbs does have to much flexebility and can counter a lot of decks.
Thats why non-archetype like Grumpig and Politoed who use fossil swithes got into the finals because LBS wasn't looking out for them. But I still got killed because the LBS player I faced used a Mew ex.

GODZILLA said:
Actually right now there IS NO DECK that beats LBS most of the time. It's so consistent and runs so many techs that it can't be beat.
*coughMEDICHAMcough*

If you think that you must have been beaten with a stupid stick.

i think that a deck with the Eveelutions can beat LBS seriously
with Flareon Jolteon and Espeon ex you practically own that lbs deck....

LatioS said:
i think that a deck with the Eveelutions can beat LBS seriously
with Flareon Jolteon and Espeon ex you practically own that lbs deck....

coughJOKEDECKcough
Seriously, Eveelution isn't good at all. There are so many things that can get around their powers, like Milotic. And theres more.

Some LBS decks plays Latias* to attack 150 to EXs and have 80 hp so that means, dustox EX can't OHKO this pokemon, unless they decide to put strength charm.

Muk from Legend Maker helps out a bit too.  He shuts off Pokepowers, which slows the deck down considerably.  Yeah, he's got to be Active, but I've seen it happen before.

And yeah, Medicham ex can completely kill a BSL deck...as well as a decent Gengar deck.

Mew ex is another big contender too, since a couple Magnetrodes can allow you to mimic any BSL attack.

Desert Ruins helps whittle down EX HP too. In addition to poison, they won't live very long.

It only takes 3 KOs in this deck (in most cases) to lose. If you play your cards right and know how a BSL deck plays, you can beat them. Every deck has a weakness.

RE:   Lbs Killer Killer

blastoise1992 said:
GODZILLA said:
*coughMEDICHAMcough*

If you think that you must have been beaten with a stupid stick.

*coughTyranitarexcough*

Back