JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
A new Latios and a Latias have been revealed from Japan’s upcoming Fusion Arts set, which releases there on September 24th.
Latios – Dragon – HP130
Basic Pokemon (Fusion Strike)
Ability: Blue Assist
Once during your turn, you may use this Ability. Attach a [P] from your hand to 1 of your Latias in play.
[W][W][P][C] Luster Purge: 210 damage. Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokemon.
Weakness: None
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2

Latias – Dragon – HP120
Basic Pokemon (Fusion Strike)
Ability: Red Assist
Once during your turn, you may use this Ability. Attach a [P] from your hand to 1 of your Latios in play.
[R][P][C] Dynabarrier: 70 damage. During your...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Latios/Latias - I don't know what 25 FS cards to expect in this set. Anyway, Latias blocks VMAXs. Good, that means Mew has a protection against best VMAXs in the format since this a VMAX-heavy format now. For the energy... forget it. You're using Latias as a fodder for Mew VMAX anyway. On Latios, idk what to expect. Mew can now hit hard for 2 energy, nice to KO Urshifu VMAX for weakness. But not enough to KO majority of Vs without any extra help. Yay? Idk man. 3/3

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Well, it looks like we aren’t done with Dragon types!
Also, as the oldest of three siblings, I find the sibling collaboration going on here very touching. Even if nearly every Latios and Latias set we’ve had has had some other kind of sibling collaboration already.

Last edited:

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Speaking of Dragon types, I found some tiny discovery on the difference of Eng Dragon type cards to Jap Dragon type cards.
1630332910054.png
1630332787244.png

you can see its difference on the HP on the top right.

flariados

Aspiring Trainer
Can we have Zacian and Zamzenta?

"We already have Zacian V and Zamazenta V at home"

Zacian V and Zamazenta V at home:

Clam

Almost decent
This is a interesting duo. Nothing super good but I think it could be quite a fun pair of cards to use once or twice. Although the art for the Latios looks pretty awkward.

Guzzlord Fan

Aspiring Trainer
Latias has a little (ok very little) chance to be playable because they block like every top deck in the format and they are Latias :D . However, the fire energy makes it awkward as a tech in any deck but I guess the ability is nice idk. I hope the fusion thing has amazing trainers so these cards are viable