• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Latios EX/DeoxysEX

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
4x Latios EX
4x Deoxys EX
4x Blastoise
2x Wartortle
4x Squirtle
Trainers:
3x Cilan
3x Skyla
3x Plasma Ball
2x Ultra Ball
3x Plasma Badge
3x Rare Candy
4x Superior Energy Retrieval
Energy:
13x Water
8x Psychic
Strategy:
Attach Badge to Latios, bench 2-3 Deoxys through plasma ball or drawing them. Bench 1-2 squirtles somehow, and evolve them into blastoise (rare candy). Deluge 2 waters onto Latios (get energies through cilan, usually 2 waters and 1 psychic from each cilan) then use your once per turn attach to put a psychic on Latios. Using Deoxys's power connect you can hit for 170-180 damage per turn, using Luster purge, enough to KO anything in the game, barring eviolite, giant cape, or umbreon support. Then repeat each turn using either Superior energy retrieval or another cilan.

Never actually tried this. Just sounded good in my head :D
Post comments please :)

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Why 4 Latios and no Keldeo? Needs a LOT more (well, you don't have ANY) draw and less energy.
1 Wartortle, 4 Candy. 4 Juniper, some (like 3-4) N, some Bianca, etc. Probably 4 Plasma Badges. 3 Cilan is overkill => 1 (maybe 2). 4 Ultra Balls. Where are your Catchers? Maybe 2/2 Energy Retrieveal and SER.

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Meh. Draw didnt seem necessary when its energy based, and draw doesnt mean energy when cilan is only energy. And why catcher when you could KO anything? I'm kinda tired of throwing keldeo into everything too. I wanted to mix it up a bit. 4 Latios are there so you have stuff to discard when necessary. Not meaning to sound rude, sorrry if I do ._.

Mora

Don't Panic
It seems like everything Latios can do, Black Kyurem can do better buttttttt, I'll still give advice on the list. 21 energy is way too much. I would do something like 10 Water and 4 Psychic. Drop 1 Cilan, and that gives you eight cards for draw. Try 4 Juniper, 2 Colress, and 2 N. That would be a good start to a consistent list. Your strategy means nothing if you aren't able to execute it.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね
Freezerbern said:
Meh. Draw didnt seem necessary when its energy based, and draw doesnt mean energy when cilan is only energy. And why catcher when you could KO anything? I'm kinda tired of throwing keldeo into everything too. I wanted to mix it up a bit. 4 Latios are there so you have stuff to discard when necessary. Not meaning to sound rude, sorrry if I do ._.
... Then test your deck and try to have fun. You probably won't.

Emperor

???
If you don't have the physical cards, then you can even use proxies (use pieces paper) or use a TCG simulator; PlayTCG & Redshark are quite good as they get updated whenever a set comes out (As long as someone is willing to program it in) and you would have access to ALL the cards.

Also:
Meh. Draw didnt seem necessary when its energy based, and draw doesnt mean energy when cilan is only energy

Keldeo EX / Blastoise decks rely so heavily on draw power to get that T2 Secret Sword, to such a point that people would probably suggest other users of the deck to use Tropical Beach (The card costs over $150). And that is a deck based around energy acceleration just like yours. Draw power is the difference between setting up a T2 Latios EX and a T3 Latios EX; One turn makes all the difference.

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Hmm...love the proxy idea. It had totally escaped my mind. Draw seems much more needed now...thanks guys :D

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Would have worked, just couldnt get the cards i needed when i needed them. If i can fix that it'll work great.

moon281

Aspiring Trainer
Just browse through the list, you might have problem against Garbordor decks (one with ability lock), especially don't have a single tool scrapper....

Freezerbern

Aspiring Trainer
Well, you could add some laser/ virbank gym shenanigans if garbodor will be prominent where you are....