Latest Pieces... The Dark/Dragon Fakemon.

RE: Latest Pieces... Charizard, Shuckle, Palkia Added.

Hm...THe phiones head looks so big cO I would try to see what it looks like if you reduce the head at the right sight at the checks...It's the only thing I have to critsise :O
Your really good at drawing!

You should be like Ken Sugimori and draw a pic of every Pokemon and then redraw and change!

Palkia looks like he's about to get hit by a truck. :p Amazing Darkrai...that's the best one.

Sorry, but Phione has a big chin.

Hunga said:
Hm...THe phiones head looks so big cO I would try to see what it looks like if you reduce the head at the right sight at the checks...It's the only thing I have to critsise :O
Your really good at drawing!

Phione has a really big head and a little body, based off of Sugimori's art. xD
Thanks. :)

And to muddy68: I'll probably end up doing that anyways. xD

And to Dudeman1993: xD It does look like it's about to get hit by a truck! That's funny. Thanks. :)

I guess it does have a big chin... xD

Would you make me a Swampert banner or avatar with your art?

muddy68 said:
Would you make me a Swampert banner or avatar with your art?

I've got many more pieces to do before I can, but if I get time in the future, I'll try to make one.

The right foot on Palkia looks weird. I think it has to do with the middle nail and the angle that it was drawn at.

The charizard's tail looks weird as it hangs back, it's a little too curved that the middle of it. Not a smooth curve is what I mean.

Other than that, they look awesome!

... people are such critics nowerdays...
The new charizard looks AWSOME+ a tincy bit like the bad guy out of naruto (with the tounge thingy:p)xD

the curve in charizard's tail is not really unnatural, it' possible.
Man the drawing are simply awesome, i could summarize a few simple flaws but they're not worth typing for :)

GREAT!

I think to critesis the pictures shows that were looking on the pictures closely! I don't think of it as a kind of saying " ah your bad!" It's more "wow! That's great but if you change this it would be awsome!" I really like those three pictures you have linked. Are you making wallpapers? Since some of those I surely want as a wallpaper :p

(Yeah I know my spelling and grammar sucks...I'm foreign so please don't rate me bad XD)

Oh MY God, that charizard looks so freaking amazing!!!
good job, if you have the time, you should start a shop, or make a drawing tutorial for people like me who can draw something, but not something good.

Oh, my good golly god, those are BEAUTIFUL!!! You criticized your mew, but I wish so much I could 1/10 as well as you! I swear, I'm serious, I'm a terrible drawer! YOUR INCREDIBLE!
Phione does have a big head and chin, but that's what makes it so cute, it looks like a baby!
I love how you make alakazam not look old and sickly like it's usually depicted, but vibrant, healthy and strong!
Charizard is incredible. I think it's tail is fine, it makes it look angry, like it's about to smash something!
Darkrai is for sure the best. I'm serious, really, if I googled "darkrai" and found that I would think it's official artwork.
All in all you get an F for fantastic!!!

red blastoise said:
good job, if you have the time, you should start a shop, or make a drawing tutorial for people like me who can draw something, but not something good.

The reason it looks like it does is because he isn't just drawing it, but the watermark style he uses has quite a bit of action to it. The standard person couldn't even hope to match this unless the learn watermarks. Thats what is causing it to have the unique look everyone enjoys.

This isn't a shot against the artist at all, I'm simply explaining the appeal. Even a well done drawing guide wouldn't do squat without a painting tutorial to go with it.

gmmuka said:
red blastoise said:

The reason it looks like it does is because he isn't just drawing it, but the watermark style he uses has quite a bit of action to it. The standard person couldn't even hope to match this unless the learn watermarks. Thats what is causing it to have the unique look everyone enjoys.

This isn't a shot against the artist at all, I'm simply explaining the appeal. Even a well done drawing guide wouldn't do squat without a painting tutorial to go with it.

?_? What?

By watermark style do you mean the way it's colored? (Sorry, I'm not following. xD)

Oh, and the Charizard? That's amazing. Give it a Coke can in hand, and there you go. PokeFans will drink Coca-Cola for the rest of their lives.

I was almost certain that your coloring was watermark paint. I am sorry if I'm wrong.

Ownage. Plain Ownage.
You are almost as good as Chuck Norris.

Dudeman1993 said:
Oh, and the Charizard? That's amazing. Give it a Coke can in hand, and there you go. PokeFans will drink Coca-Cola for the rest of their lives.

xD Thanks.

And to gmmuka: It's fine. :) I simply color it with Paint Shop Pro. (I do work in watercolors, though, outside of online art.)

And to Serebii1997S: xD Thank you.

Updated first post.

Wow. That dragon thing looks like its ready to eat everything in sight.

Personally, it doesn't look too kid-friendly. This looks more of a Yu-Gi-Oh monster, and I hate YGO.

Sorry, it's cool, but not the coolest.

Wow! You're quite an artist, one of the best on the beach!
Your Charizard, Phione, and Mew especially are amazing!
You need to keep it up. Keep it up. Could you make a Wartortle
in the future? He was my first prized Pokemon and always will be.
Just an idea. :)

And that dragon image and banner. I have no idea how you drew or made
it. I like the look of it though. ;)

Back