Latest Pieces... The Dark/Dragon Fakemon.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Just thought I'd share my latest work with you all. :)

First off, here's my Mew, which I think turned out pretty bad. I'll be doing a new one later.

Mew

Next up is Phione, the one used in the current front page banner:

Phione

Finally, the three Pokémon used in my PC3 Banner (I'll link to my Photobucket account to keep the size of my post smaller):

Alakazam

Darkrai

Dusknoir

The next Pokémon on my to-do list are (in this order):
Palkia (NEW) - part of it is visible in my Signature. I've got the bottom half to do.
Charizard.
Shuckle.
Garchomp...

I just finished the Palkia, so here it is:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/PalkiaXousAgainFINAL.png

And I skipped ahead to Shuckle because I had plenty of inspiration for it:
Funny version:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/ShuckleXousFunny.png
No Background version:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/ShuckleXousFINAL.png

I've just finished Charizard:

CharizardXousFINAL.png

UPDATE: I'm going to make my first Fakemon premier here. (I've made hundreds of Fakemon, I've just never shown them online before.) Introducing... Wylvern.

WylvernXous3.png

Wylvern (Wily (deceitful, sly) + Wyvern)
Dark Cloak Pokémon
DARK/DRAGON
Ability: Pressure

DEX Entry:
"A Pokémon said to have roamed the darkest reaches of the universe. Its pitch-black body can both draw in and release darkness to veil itself."

Signature Move:
Dark Drive
Dark-Type, Physical, 120 Power, 95 Accuracy, 5 PP (8 MAX.)
The user draws darkness into its body and drives itself into the foe at high speed. May harshly lower the opponent's Defense. (30% Chance)

Base Stats:
HP: 120
ATK: 160
DEF: 95
SP.ATK: 100
SP.DEF: 95
SPEED: 130

I also have its TM/HM list and Learn List made out, but it'd make this already large post too much bigger. I have a wallpaper made, but I'd have to email it to you for you to get the full sized version. If you're interested in getting it, PM me with your email and I'll send it to you. Here's the smaller version, anyways:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/Xous/ObsidianVersionWallpaper.png
NOTE: I know Obsidian Version has been fan-made, but I couldn't think of a precious metal or gem that hasn't been taken already. xD (Oblivion Black Version was another option, though.)

RE: Latest Pieces...

Flawless as usual Xous. =P
I especially like the Mew. =]

Keep up the great work.
You're the best artist pokebeach has, in my opinion. =]

Btw..
Your banner is awesome. =O

Piplup 321 said:
Flawless as usual Xous. =P
I especially like the Mew. =]

Keep up the great work.
You're the best artist pokebeach has, in my opinion. =]

Btw..
Your banner is awesome. =O

:) Thank you (in many ways).

I feel there are many fantastic artists here on PokéBeach, and they're all as good or better than I. :3

Noob Sandwich said:
Great job! I love the watermark too.

:) Thank you. I'm trying to make the watermark look better, though. xD

Watermark has its own unique style that always seems to appeal to people as realistic.

Your art is fine, absolutely nothing wrong with it to beat yourself up over, especially not on mew. I place the same quote in this thread as I always do.

"Always strive to improve, better than good is great."

This is good, and you should be proud of that. It should make you happy that your great will be even better.

i looove your work, i mean how do you do this?

you definateley are the best artist on pokebeach IMO

Woah you are extremmly talented well done you should be proud
Best poke atrist

I love the phoine looks so cute :p
How long does it take you to do all of these ?

Keep it up !!

On the topic of your watermark, keep it simple, and text isn't always needed. I'd take the x from the watermark and just have that be it.

On the topic of your latest pieces, they all look nice. I think the sunshine on the manaphy (or is it phione?) is really interesting.

Do you draw all these in Paint Shop Pro?

gmmuka said:
Watermark has its own unique style that always seems to appeal to people as realistic.

Your art is fine, absolutely nothing wrong with it to beat yourself up over, especially not on mew. I place the same quote in this thread as I always do.

"Always strive to improve, better than good is great."

This is good, and you should be proud of that. It should make you happy that your great will be even better.

I'm not beating myself up over it, I just see room for improvement. xD I'm proud that my years of hard work are paying off, as well. :3
Thanks, though. :)

And to red blastoise: It's taken many years of practice to get here. And thank you. :)

And to dark charizard: Thanks. :D

And to dragon flames 111: A couple of hours on each, but occasionally I get really inspired and can finish one within an hour. :)

And to Prime: Yeah, I was going to go with just the "X", and I'm working on a new watermark that is simply that. :3

Well, I used Paint Shop Pro for things like the Mew (to capture the Sugimori-like style), but for the Phione, Darkrai, Dusknoir, and Alakazam I use Adobe Photoshop Elements.
I've updated the first post with more work.

RE: Latest Pieces... Shuckle, Palkia Added.

Ohh My God! Can I please make a banner with that Dusknoir. I would give you credit for the image though.

RaiGuy_1994 said:
Ohh My God! Can I please make a banner with that Dusknoir. I would give you credit for the image though.

Sure, since you asked nicely and I'll be given credit for the 'Noir. :)

Thanks so much. I have been looking for a good looking Dusknoir picture. I will have to make it when I have more time.

I would actually have a request if you do original images.

I've recently began putting together a series called pokemon "Garnet and Amythst", but I'm lacking physical insperation for how the pokemon would look.

If you'd be willing, and like to, I can send you a list of names and descriptions. I would be quite greatful, but do not feel obligated.

Too sleepy to crit properly, but good work! :) Watch out for those light sources, though. Mew's seem to be a little wonky--you have the light coming from the upper left foreground on the head and torso and from the lower right on the tail's tip.

gmmuka said:
I would actually have a request if you do original images.

I've recently began putting together a series called pokemon "Garnet and Amythst", but I'm lacking physical insperation for how the pokemon would look.

If you'd be willing, and like to, I can send you a list of names and descriptions. I would be quite greatful, but do not feel obligated.

I'll think about it, but I don't think I'll have the time right now. :(

And to Poipon: Yeah, that's one thing I've gotta pay more attention to (and one of the reasons I didn't like the Mew). I'll definitely work on that more. :D

And to Pokémaniac: No problem. :)

RE: Latest Pieces... Charizard, Shuckle, Palkia Added.

Charizard is just, wow. Keep up the good work, and also love the Shuckle.:p

RE: Latest Pieces... Charizard, Shuckle, Palkia Added.

Unknown said:
Charizard is just, wow. Keep up the good work, and also love the Shuckle.:p

Thanks. I was very pleased with how Charizard turned out, as well. :D

Back