News Last Official 'Sun' and 'Moon' News Reveal!

Its official. Glutton/Guzzlord, the Dark/Dragon Pokémon/UB is pretty much a literal black hole with similarties to the Ultima Weapon super boss. And the art is pretty neat.

I usually go with the goofier looking water or grass types but something about that wrestler tiger catches my eye. I might choose him.

Sorry that I didn't make too much evaluations this time. I am part of the #LeakSquad, I only wait for the bio of those leaked stuff.

UB-03 aka Xurkitree?? (Is it the right spelling?) Why it has no info?
UB-05 aka Guzzlord. Scary though!

Oh well, these UBs are catchable.

Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio - Sacred Pokemon of Alola, period.

DISCLAIMER: Sorry for those anti-spoilers out there, if I offended you all. Leaks are fine for me. Because I only play TCG.

Still it is awesome although some of us aren't surprised.

UB-05 Glutton
2mx0rxw.jpg

Reasons to pick Popplio #456327

"now comes with a z-move mixtape thats so water that it kills everything"

The UB's get wierder and wierder, but i kinda like glutton...

Is UB05 the new 'heavyweight' champion? Why doesn't someone follow it to see if it drops huge pile of waste. Then again you'ld probably smell it from miles away. I would like to see UB clash with older legendary pokemon.

I think this is where I stop with pokemon all together if I'm being honest. Even though I didn't like mega pokemon either it was quite good to have regular pokemon go up a level to challenge legendary pokemon. It should have been on rarer occasions only for some pokemon and some trainers can achieve. Like how Ash's Greninja becomes Ash's Greninja is how it should've worked instead of finding stones. I know it wasn't a mega but it became more powerful than regular.

The UB's get wierder and wierder, but i kinda like glutton...

Me two. Don't know why, but from the moment I saw it I thought it was the definition of really absurd and over the top. It just looks like too much, the end, game over.. I like it! Really hoping these Pokemon will be available in Battle Spot.

The weird Stat distribution (won't go in to details for those who haven't looked already) only makes it even more interesting. Good job Game Freak! This gen will be a blast.

Ground steel.. Didnt expect that....

They really tried to balance out the first gen pokemon with new type previously not available

Adding Dragon exeggutor
Steel sandslash n dugtrio
Fairy ninetales
Ice sandslash n ninetales
Dark raticate n persian, muk
fire n ghost marowak

So wouldgolrm be fire rock then

I love the artistic style of those images of Solgaleo and Lunala. Necrozma's design is growing on me and I'm interested in seeing how its related to the others. I wonder how many Z moves they plan to make, and I hope some will be competitively viable, just because I love their animations.

On an unrelated note, I just wanted to say,
I almost always for each new reveal see somebody throw into their comments that they want to "quit" pokemon. If you don't like the new stuff sure, but we all enjoy the game differently and there's really no point in being so negative.

I like all three starter Z-Moves, but maybe it's just me; but their animations seem to drag on far too long.

Particularly Primarina's Oceanic Operetta.

I like all three starter Z-Moves, but maybe it's just me; but their animations seem to drag on far too long.

Particularly Primarina's Oceanic Operetta.
New level of timer stalling

But I completely agree. In the trailer I was like any day now. Like Incineroars Z move its pretty quick, but some of them like primarinas, and the guardians take forever. I dont like that the time that each Z move lasts is different, at least it looks cool

Xurkitree = circuitry. I'm dying over here.

My guess is that our Guzma-lookalike is important to the story in some way, and that's why they won't reveal any more about it.

That aside, these new Ultra Beasts, boy band!Dugtrio, Legendary Pokémon, and Z-Moves (plus that little montage at the end of the trailer) have me HELLA hyped about the release on Friday! Who's with me?!

UB-05 Glutton is literally Gluttony from Fullmetal Alchemist. I love FMA to death, so this is a cool reference. And it's yet another tie to alchemy!
Alolan Diglett is Edward Elric.
This is cool, can't wait for Friday! I also get next week of school off, so I have all the time to play it.

Back