• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Lapras

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
here is a deck I have been having a lot of success with. It is loosely based on Big Basics deck from the black and white era. It is fast and hits hard quickly!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 2 Exeggcute PLF 4
* 2 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
* 1 Mew FAC 29
* 2 Keldeo-EX PR-BLW BW61
* 3 Lapras-GX SUM 139
* 2 Blastoise PLB 16

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137
* 2 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
* 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Muscle Band XY 121
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124
* 1 Lysandre FLF 104
* 2 Float Stone PLF 99
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 4 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103
* 4 Trainers' Mail AOR 100
* 1 N DEX 96

##Energy - 11

* 11 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

the idea is pretty simple and straight forward. Power up lapras because for three energies he hits like a truck! Mew is in there to mainly deal with mewtwo and other psychic decks. Let me know what you guys think ! I'm having fun and lots of success!

Darkness3827

Aspiring Trainer
Personally I feel like running max Elixir and Aqua Patch are far more consistent than Archie's Blastoise, although if you are having success with it then it's probably fine. Personally I would run FFB or Choice Band instead of Muscle Band. At 160 Damage Lapras is going to be 1HKOing almost any non GX/EX. Choice Band wjll give you an extra 10 damage while FFB will bulk you up. Other than that the deck looks solid.

Bournopolis

Aspiring Trainer
I appreciate the input! I completely agree with the consistency aspect of max elixir. I do feel there is more control (I think that's what I'm trying to say). You don't have to worry as much about how you're gonna get your next mon powered up if you ran out of elixirs / biff on em. That's my opinion.