• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lanturn prime deck idea

poke_maniac2011

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone.
This is a deck that I previously posted in the Tournament Deck Garage but I thought I would also post in here as I gather the two sections attract different audiences.

Pokemon 19

0/3 Lanturn prime
4/1 Lanturn (LA Lightning)
2/1 Palkia G Lv.X
1/1 Electrode (Radiance)
3 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 Azelf

Trainers,Supporters,Stadiums 26

1 Luxury ball
4 Super scoop up
3 Pokemon communication
1 Judge
2 Warp point
2 Pokemon collector
4 Bebe's search
3 Expert belt
2 Energy gain
1 Palmer's contribution
3 Poke turn

Energy 15

4 Lightning
3 Water
3 Call
3 DCE
2 Rainbow

Strategy

Use Lanturn prime as main attacker with LA Lanturn providing a bit of spread. Palkia G as secondary attacker and to remove used cards such as Uxie and Azelf. Electrode to stall and give a lil damage output.

let me know what you think.

You should do
1-1 ferliagtor prime
2-2 Lanturn Primes
2 Rare Candy
1water energies
2 Lighting energies
1-1 Magnezone prime

Take out
3 calls. because your turn ends if you use the effect of it
1 super scoop up
1 expert belt
2 uxies
1 warp point
1 crobat g
3 poketurns

Laturn prime can be used as a water Pokemon so you can use
Ferligator prime to go ahead and attach energies. Magnezone prime had the effect
To make you draw until you have 6 cards in your hand. I find it better then uxie except the one you have to start out. In my opinion you could take out all the super scoop ups and put seekers in there cuz you don't have to chance flipping a coin. But this is all an idea.

Hmm... You know, if Nintendo ever runs an unlimited tournament event, I totally forsee Lanturn + Fergi Prime sweeping everything. XD

Anyway, I love this deck idea. My only real suggestion is to run 3 each of Lanturn and Fergi Primes, just for consistency, and 4 Rainbow Energy (I wish Holon's Electrode were in rotation still, but oh well...). With Fergi P's Raindance, you don't really need DCE at all, so I'd ditch those. And if you don't like using Fergi Prime, you can use Electrode Prime, although I don't like that idea myself (if you happen to get little or no energy on that seven card draw, you've just given your opponent a prize, and given yourself nothing).

FeraliTurn > ElecTurn

To get Energy cards, you could just use Interviewer's Questions. It's way better than sacrificing an Electrode, at least.

@FireMeowth: I totally agree with that. I just hate having to KO my own Pokemon, for anything, period. :/

And now, this whole discussion has got me wanting to run some Lanturn/Fergi Prime proxy ideas. >:) Watch out metagame, cuz yer gonna get flushed! ^_~

Laters!

@waterviper waayyyy ahead of you I'm running
1-1-1 feraligator prime
1-1 floatzel gl lv x
3-2-3 blastoise wash out
2-2 lanturn prime

Back