Ruling Lanette`s Net Search Question

Roberto

Dark Pokemon Master
I dont understand very well the effect of this trainer: Lanette`s Net Search.
Can someone help and explain me the meaning?

nvm, i found it

I believe it just means to find 3 different types (fire, electricity, psychic) without having baby pokemon... (so it cant be elekid, azurill, magby, etc)

then show them to your opponent and add it to your hand

if im wrong, tell me =P

im guessing that expects you to have the normal 2 types of pokemon in your deck, as well as a colorless pokemon somewhere in there =P

no problem

and remember, those 3 types need to be basic, not evolved... i always look over little things like that -.-

what? I thought we can search 3 different kind of basic...so it's only the type...hmm...
btw, setherex, don't multipost, use EDIT...

Yeah, apparently, the card looks for types of basic Pokémon. If you have a dual-type monster, you can only choose 1 more monster that is a single type. I just looked this up on the Compendium just now; it is quite unexpected...

Team Compendium said:
Q. If I use Lanette's Net Search to find three Pokémon one of them being Team Magma's Groudon (which is both Dark and Fighting), can I search for a plain Dark or plain Fighting Pokémon, or does the Groudon count for both of those types?
A. Dual type Pokémon always count as both of their types. In this case, no, you could not get a Fighting or Dark Pokémon if you chose Team Magma's Groudon. (Mar 11, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Lanette’s Net Search says to search for 3 different types of Pokémon. If I get a Fire-Darkness Pokémon, does that count as 2 of those cards?
A. Yes. If you chose a Dual type Pokémon, you could only choose 1 more Pokémon (and it couldn't be either of those two types). (Dec 16, 2004 PUI Announcements)

when will you guys ever understand, the new babies are basic

and...what? a mysteryE and docrobot, you guys didn't know that, I did:D
ever played it?

Lanettes net search - search your deck for 3 "types" (COLORS) of basic pokemon - they cannot have baby in the name. Dual types are the major thing - if you pick 1 dual type, then you cannot choose another dual, or a basic that shares a color with it. EXAMPLE: Ill get Gardevoir d (Psychic and Metal / Purple and silver), now i can get a pokemon that is Brown, red, blue, green, white, black, or yellow, but no dual type, since that would be 4 types chosen

Back