• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Landorus-Machamp

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
Hi, this is a weird, messed up DonChamp. I have modified it a bit since it got 3rd in City, I need advice.
Pokemon-19
4-2-3 Machamp
3-2 Ursaring
1-1 Zoroark
2 Landorus
1 Igglybuff
Energy-15
9 {F}, 4{C}{C}, 2 rainbow
Trainers-26
2 N, 2 PONT
3 PlusPower, 2 Switch
3 Junk Arm
1 Sages, 2 Engineers, 1 Cheren
3 Collector, 4 Comm
2 Rare Candy, 2 Super Rod
Strategy-
I OHKO my opponent's Pokemon with Zoroark, Machamp , Ursaring and maybe even Landorus. I have the staples for their various purposes and pluspower is for OHKOing dragons w/ Zoroark and Ursaring.

Would you please organize your decklist better and edit it into the first post? It's a bit tedious to read.

How? PS, I'm posting on a kindle mostly so I have to crunch things toghther Cu's it goes back to the top when I'm really far so I cant make it any better right now.

It's mainly the Trainers that I'm worried about. Instead of putting multiple cards on the same line, you could do something like:

2 N
2 PONT
3 PlusPower
2 Switch
etc.

I think on the Kindle there's some button below the Delete button that works like an enter key. You can use that.

I do but when I go down a certain amount of lines it takes me back to the top and I cant get back down. I would make it easier to read if I could.

What particular problems are you having with the deck? Anything in particular you want to add or want to counter?

You mainly want to be able to take consistant Prizes in this format. I would suggest:
-3-2 Ursaring
-1 Igglybuff
-1 PlusPower
-2 N
-1 Cheren
-1 Engineers
-1 Super Rod
-2 Rainbow
+2-2 Donphan
+3 Sage's Training
+2 PONT
+2 Fighting
+1-1 Zoroark
+1 Energy Exchanger

May I suggest running it with Vileplume? There's a http://google.com/ article on it and vile seems to be the best way to go for this deck. Terrakion and Donphan are needed imo.

pokemonjoe said:
May I suggest running it with Vileplume? There's a http://google.com/ article on it and vile seems to be the best way to go for this deck. Terrakion and Donphan are needed imo.

If your running plume, you'd be better offconverting this into a google varient

Not necessarily. Why do people think that just because a deck runs Vileplume, it needs to be google?

I don't wanna use plume. I want to keep the ursaring in 2, it really helps do damage and it actually does it better than Zoroark. The whole idea of the deck is to not use Donphan. And I think it that I don't play well against Cobalion/beartic and dragons.
Also, I added a juniper for a PONT.

So, you have ursaring in because it can do 90 for {C}{C}{C} when Machamp does 150? You really need donphan as backup. Why don't you want to use it?

I wouldn't say specific cards, just drop Ursaring altogether. Please give me a reason why you don't like donphan or terrakion.

Magnezone_Elf said:
Gimme examples, I guess I could do with less or no ursaring, though I'm so used to it...

Donphan, terrakion, more machamp, tornadus, cobalion, dragons, etc

4 machamp was weird and it took up 2 much space. Three works much better. I like the dragons idea, but I don't have any Cobalion aside from the ones in my 6 corners variant.Terrakion is a good idea but I don't own any. Again, no donphan and why tornadus?

Again, please tell me why no donphan. You said 4 machamp takes up more space, but ursaring takes up more space and is less useful.

U guys got me. No ursaring. Ill change it soon. No donphan cuz Landorus-Machamp substituses for it. Landorus works better.

Back