• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Landorus-EX/Carbink BREAK/Regirock-EX

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 19
  • 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
  • 1 Archeops NVI 67
  • 3 Carbink BREAK FAC 51
  • 1 Carbink FAC 49
  • 3 Carbink FAC 50
  • 3 Landorus-EX BCR 144
  • 1 Gallade BKT 84
  • 3 Regirock-EX FAC 43
  • 2 Keldeo-EX PR-BLW BW61

Trainer Cards - 31
  • 3 Fighting Stadium FFI 90
  • 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
  • 1 Computer Search BCR 137
  • 3 Professor Juniper PLF 116
  • 1 Xerosic PHF 119
  • 1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick PRC 158
  • 3 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
  • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
  • 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
  • 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
  • 1 Lysandre FLF 104
  • 2 Korrina FFI 111
  • 2 Trainers' Mail AOR 100
  • 2 N DEX 96

Energy - 10

• 6 Fighting Energy GEN 80
  • 4 Strong Energy FFI 104

Total Cards: - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

There's not really much strategy behind this deck. The main focus of this deck is to overwhelm the opponent with a stream of low-energy attacks from Carbink BREAK and Landorus-EX.

Carbink BREAK exists here as a 4-3 line because, in spite of Diamond Gift's low damage output, there are many damage-boosting cards such as Regirock-EX and Strong Energy around to make its power more sizeable. Safeguard is also a safe option, and since BREAK evolutions maintain the abilities of the card they evolved from, this gives Carbink some freedom against opponents running Silent Lab (a definite plus against ToadTina decks). Keldeo-EX also acts as a switching tech so that I can get Pokemon boosted by Diamond Gift into the Active slot without losing Energy while still being able to use Diamond Gift again easily after a Land's Judgement from Landorus-EX.

With all the Fighting types in this deck, I felt it was necessary to run at least 1 Maxie in the deck, and as tempting as it was to have 2 Gallades in the deck, I felt the need to have a 1-1 distribution of Gallade and NVI Archeops, if only to potentially get a rise out of decks that run Pokemon like Trevenant, Vileplume, Bronzong, and so on. I'm tempted to drop 1 Shaymin-EX to put in Jirachi-EX to make it easier to pull out a Maxie, but I don't know.

Back