• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Landorus/Dusknoir

corabed

Consistency is Key
Pokemon 11
  • 4 Landorus EX
  • 3-0-2 Dusknoir (Any) (BC-#63)
  • 2 Darkrai EX
Trainers 35
  • 4 Juniper
  • 3 N
  • 3 Skyla
  • 1 Colress
  • 3 Catcher
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Heavy Ball
  • 2 Max Potion
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 1 ACE SPEC Computer Search
  • 2 Virbank
Energy 11
  • 4 Prism
  • 6 Fighting
  • 4 Dark

Strategy
Open with Landorus and use his first attack (and perhaps his second), to put damage on your opponents boars, then use Dusknoir to move the damage around, choosing what you want to KO.
Darkrai is for free retreat and a secondary, more powerful attacker.
Max Potion, is unsurprisingly used to heal stuff, to keep them attacking longer.

All help appreciated!

Reformatted. Please use the tool next time.~KA

you have a 3-0-2 line of dusknoir but you run no rare candy. How does that work? :eek: other than that it looks like a great deck.

I knew I was missing something important that would make me look silly :p i'll change that... How does it look now?

How often are you getting the Rare Candy when you need it? Only running 3 copies of it and 3 Skyla seems a bit shabby IMO.

I haven't actually had time to try it out what with PTCGO going down twice in two days, I so want to run a 4th Candy though, i'm just not sure what to take out.

You could take out an N, this deck doesn't need 4. It needs to set up at the beginning and possibly use one at the end, so I feel like 3 N would be sufficient.

-1 N

+1 Rare Candy

SheNinja said:
How often are you getting the Rare Candy when you need it? Only running 3 copies of it and 3 Skyla seems a bit shabby IMO.

I have to disagree. 3 Rare Candy with 3 Skyla is more than adequate for a deck that only has 2 copies of a Stage 2 Pokemon.

I have to agree with King Arceus here. From mine decks I made with Dusknoir/Landorus 3 Rare Candy's is always better. The reason for that is because Dusknoir does not have to be out turn 2 or 3 like Blastiose. (Note: another reason is 11 Supporters are not enough).

Back