Collecting Lady Astrid card needs a good home

pDad

Aspiring Trainer
I am not a Pokemon follower - - not sure if permitted in this forum but thought I would start here...
found in the bottom of a toy box, still in cellophane:
Pokemon Sapphire Version
Pokemon Battle-e Card
Ruby Version
....other side...
Lady Astrid

....also is an instruction card: "Meet the Battle trainer's Challenge!"

would be happy to help it find a home with a Pokemon fan...

Interesting! I’ve been becoming more interested in the e-card era of Pokémon recently and have been considering replacing my DSi XL with an older DS that can handle GBA games and the e-reader, so I might be interested in such a card.
HOWEVER…
1. I don’t have an e-reader or a compatible console yet.
2. I don’t have Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire… or for that matter FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald.
3. I don’t know if I would actually ever use this card if I accepted it.
4. I have enough random stuff lying around that I never use that I need to deal with before I start accepting freebies.
5. I’m not sure how this card would get to me.
6. Somebody here probably needs a gift of this sort more than I do.

So in short, I think I’ll probably take a hard pass on this offer, at least until everyone else has had a chance to see this.
P.S. by “a loving home”, I’m guessing that you probably mean in the hands of someone who will use and appreciate this card, and not someone who will put this card in a sealed collection. If this is correct… collectors, please let someone else have a chance.

...so in searching for a forum like this - I could not avoid finding various eBay posts of this card for sale at maybe $7 ... that small amount really has no interest to me to deal with eBay.... given that I am not a player nor collector and it nearly ended up in the trash...so will be happy to send it along via post to whomever might enjoy....

Hi, if this card is still available, I am super interested in this!
As evident on my YouTube channel, I am a collector and casual player, so I would never trash this card.
Also, I have the e-reader and the appropriate games for this card, I could certainly use it!
Please private message me (aka start a conversation)
Thanks ;)

Back