Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Kyogre

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RekkuzaBahamutzero

The ultimate god of the skies
what do you think?In the anime they didn't finished there battle.It always come into my mind.
who would win?I want your opinions.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Depends on whose weather effect took place first (that's games). In the Anime, they could go on for years and years and still not break a sweat. Cards... don't get me started.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
Rayquaza EX said:
IMO, Rayquaza with it's AirLock abillity

I don't see a Rayquaza in there.

Probably Kyogre, as his Sp. Def would probably be higher than Groudon, who would probably die from the low sp. def that would save him from Hydro Pump.

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Kyogre. Weakness, move set, Groundon's Special Defense, but Solarbeam would certainly make the battle closer.

RekkuzaBahamutzero

yeah solarbeam and groudon needs no charging because of drought but.I think Kyogre is slower than Groudon.or vice versa?

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
They are equally fast. Interesting note, the slower one (After EV's) will get its weather effect.

In a one on one battle, Kyogre usually wins. However, Groudon is more of a menace in online play.

RekkuzaBahamutzero

@everyone tnx for your opinions.:D

Señor Gardevoir said:
They are equally fast. Interesting note, the slower one (After EV's) will get its weather effect.

In a one on one battle, Kyogre usually wins. However, Groudon is more of a menace in online play.

yeah.And I think Drizzle is more effective than Drought.drought amplifies fire types right?It's not the same type of groudon so I
think Kyogre's Drizzle+water amplified+water type is more better than Groudon's.But I like Groudon's appearance more haha

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
Drizzle amplifies water, weakens fire and allows thunder to hit always.
Drought amplifies fire, weakens water and allows instant solarbeams.

Groudon should've been a Fire type to gain full effect but eh, who is to care? Its mainly used with Swords Dance and Earthquake anyway.

RekkuzaBahamutzero

Señor Gardevoir said:
Drizzle amplifies water, weakens fire and allows thunder to hit always.
Drought amplifies fire, weakens water and allows instant solarbeams.

Groudon should've been a Fire type to gain full effect but eh, who is to care? Its mainly used with Swords Dance and Earthquake anyway.

What?! drizzle allows thunder to hit always?So that's the 2nd effect of drizzle.

about groudon:I think you're right.They didn't make Groudon as Kyogre's #1 enemy just to become a nomatch to Kyogre.

Light Manaphy

Lurker.
the two get destroyed because kyogre, it has advantage over groudon but groudon uses solarbeam or also depends who gets out of its pokeball in a battle kyogre if it is out after groudon drizzle nagates drought and vice-versa

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
RekkuzaBahamutzero said:
What?! drizzle allows thunder to hit always?So that's the 2nd effect of drizzle.

no, it makes Thunder Attacks 100% Accurate. There is stilll a Chance that the Attack would not hit the Active.

RekkuzaBahamutzero

Ex Dragon18 said:
RekkuzaBahamutzero said:

no, it makes Thunder Attacks 100% Accurate. There is stilll a Chance that the Attack would not hit the Active.
It's a great boost to a Kyogre w/ thunder type attacks.hehe but has no effect on groudon:D

PloKoon

Aspiring Trainer
I have 2 decks, both of em' are in it- so I obviously love em' both. I'm gonna go with kyogre, I really dont know why but I just have a strange hunch.

Its a good pokemon ya know?

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
RekkuzaBahamutzero said:
Ex Dragon18 said:
RekkuzaBahamutzero said:

It's a great boost to a Kyogre w/ thunder type attacks.hehe but has no effect on groudon:D

You seem to forget that it boosts STAB to 2.25x damage. Plus weakness... 4.5 damage multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.