Koffing, Weezing from ‘Pokemon Card 151’!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Koffing and Weezing were revealed from Pokemon Card 151! As noted before, the set will release in Japan on June 16th. We expect to it release internationally as a special set this fall.
Koffing – Darkness – HP60
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Confusion Gas: 20 damage. Your opponent’s Active Pokémon is now Confused.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 1

Weezing – Darkness – HP110
Stage 1 – Evolves from Koffing
Ability: Explode Together
If this Pokémon is in the Active Spot and is Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, flip a coin. If heads, the Attacking Pokémon is Knocked...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Shibuzoh once again showing why they're one of the best modern artists in the game rn

Also love seeing this kind of Ability being reprinted

This is the kind of ability that miiiight be decent with the new Alakazam ex? Although it probably prefers just using Radiant Jirachi over and over

Can someone point me to a site to import letters? I live in Brazil. If it's against site rules to ask this, I apologize

Hi, fellow brazilian here. I assume by "letters" you meant "cards". And if I were you, I'd try to find whatever it is you're after locally. It is very hard to import stuff here, the taxes and shipping costs are brutal, best case scenario you end up paying half minimum wage to import 50 bucks worth of cards, worst case scenario, the customs agency messes up your order and you're left with a big hole in your wallet and no cards at all.

Back