MagnaDrake

Aspiring Trainer
At least he got an ex card, my new favorite didn't get anything but an illustration rare, they really did armarouge dirty. and the attack on klawf will still 2 hit ko almost any other pokemon if you are even the smallest bit lucky.
Boy, other pokemon would WISH they got an illustrator rare. Especially the fact that Armarogue also got a perfectly playable ability, it got nothing short of a good TCG debut.
If you want an ex version, wait another set or two. Both it and Ceruledge will definitely get one each.

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Klawrf's ability is great, but the attack is really bad. If it had reduced damage instead as the effect of its attack to synergize with the ability, it could have been a menace with Boulder Breastplate and healing... or if it at least did good damage like 140 + 80 on a heads. I'm a bit sad because I really like Klawrf, and I thought it'd get better treatment since it was a titan.
That may work but the lack of stone energy really hear Klawrf

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
At least he got an ex card, my new favorite didn't get anything but an illustration rare, they really did armarouge dirty. and the attack on klawf will still 2 hit ko almost any other pokemon if you are even the smallest bit lucky.
Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that Ceruledge and Armarogue will get a set. It's too obvious, I'd even guess that it'll be the third or fourth set. Don't worry! Well, at least, if I were you I wouldn't worry

Hinode

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, I have no doubt in my mind that Ceruledge and Armarogue will get a set. It's too obvious, I'd even guess that it'll be the third or fourth set. Don't worry! Well, at least, if I were you I wouldn't worry
Oh man that would be so cool to have those as chase cards, ngl, love all the new pokemon except flamigo, flamigo is just a flamingo

koala cub

they/them
this is a very late response, but even though klawf ex is likely unviable, it sounds fun purely for the reason of messing with miraidon decks LOL

with a vitality band it hits the 220 threshold against miraidon without needing a coin flip