Ruling Kirlia delta-can it evolve

MetalFire

Aspiring Trainer
heheh i mean...can i evolve Kirlia(delta species from the dragon frontiers set) into gardevoir or gallade.the name print on the card says its a Kirlia and theres only some writing about 2cm after it,says delta species.

You don't read the Delta Species part as part of the card. Same with the leveling. If it's not in the same size as the normal name, it's not part of it.

Thats just to let a player know its a delta species (it gives it benefits and drawbacks from certain cards). The name is the same, so you can evolve it into a normal gardy.

The first time I played with Delta Pokes I was so confused it was hilarious. Holon's castform is probably the most used delta poke, if not Blastoise d.

umm holons castform isnt delta. it helps delta decks but it isnt delta. dont forget flygon and kingdra ex's and flygon d. but yes. as long as it is a regular kirlia, it can evolve into gardy. if it was kilia ex it couldnt because it wouldnt be kirlia anymore

There was a Scizor Ex that said it evolved from Syther Ex, and in that case you could only evolve it from a Syther Ex

Incorrect, it could be from both. You're thinking of Scizor EX UF, it could evolve from the EX or non-EX version. Considering there has been one made.

I see we're slooooowly veering off topic so here's me to remind you guys to stay on topic.

And that means no more posting since the question was answered. :)

Back