• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdruption - Masters, BR

Tamoo

Aspiring Trainer
Kingdruption, a Disruption deck with kingra as it's main attacker

Hey guys, this is basically my first thought through decklist, currently running blastgatr which was just quickly put together when i first started out a couple of months ago.

The deck basically revolves around getting sableye and slowking out as soon as possible and disrupting the opponents hands and draws with slowking's second sight and cyrus's initiative. Meanwhile, depending on the matchup, i'm setting up kingdras or machamps in the background to come out and hopefully sweep the field. So here's the list:

Pokemon: 23
4x Sableye SF
3x horsea LA
2x Seadra LA
2x Kingra prime
1x Kingdra LA
2x Machop SF
1x Machoke SF
2x Machamp SF
2x Slowpoke UD
2x Slowking HS
1x Uxie LA
1x Azelf LA

T/S/S: 27
2x Cyrus's conspiracy
3x Cyrus's initiative
2x Bebe's search
2x Pokemon collector
1x Palmer's contribution
2x PONT
1x Judge
1x Lookers Investigation
4x Rare candy
2x Energy exchanger
2x Pokemon communication
1x Luxury ball
2x Expert belt
2x BTS

Energies: 10
4x Special Dark
4x Water
2x fighting

so yeah, ANY advice welcome because I'm very much a newcomer to this game and i could probably learn a lot from your advice no matter who you are.

General strat as i stated earlier was either donk them with either sableye, kingra or machamp, failing that start disrupting asap by getting slowking/initiative to activate and depending on if i see potential luxrays/blazikens out there, get either machamp or kingdra up and running

Things I'm thinking of already is something to help me switch between my main attackers, wouldn't want a non optimal attacker to be stuck out so maybe some warp points? thoughts?

- 3 horsea - 2 sedra - 3 kingdra - 4 sp dark - 4 water - 2 slow poke - 2 slowking - 1 energy exchange - 1 cyrus conspericy therrory - one cyrus intentive

+ 3 ponyta ar + 3 rapidash two of them arceus one triumpahnt when it comes out. + 1 machop + 3 fire + 1 fighting + 2 machoke + 1 machamp + 1 machamp prime + 3 dce + 3 sooper scoop up + 1 broken time space.

This will make this deck much better and its match ups to sp pokemon will be better and it will avoid getting bad start's.

thanks a lot for the input

i'm presuming this is coming from your rapidash/machamp combo from this thread? http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=88202

My main problem with this combo is that, yes it's a great sp counter (i'd never even noticed that rapidash before!) but wouldn't that really be it? I'm more looking for a deck that can stand up against as many decks as possible with the cards i have atm so it doesn't cost me a fortune (so that counts out sp decks lol :S ).

And I think your deck changes change my deck up waaay too much, it's a totally different deck to the one I put down with a totally different style. I'd kinda like to keep the main body of my deck with just tweaks to help it be more consistent tbh.

the rapidash machamp combo is def interesting though.

Well okay but i just know how many people play non sp decks at battle roads the answear is not a hole lot. And you may not have machamp out when you need him and kingdra is weak to electric witch luxray gl x is electric. This deck idea i have could be pretty close to an auto win to sp decks. And its not like it couldnt win aginst a non sp deck it could very well win. This may out speed vioplume gengar deck maybe depends on both starts i out speeded one.

hmm well i just got back from battle roads with a deck slightly different to this one, just straight kingdra machamp and ran into two sp decks outta four. lost to one of them but the main thing was the other two decks i played against, this just steamrolled right through which is just as important imo as countering sp decks. The one match i lost was also mega close. I def agree you have a great sp MU but in reality, isn't that it?

Anyway, onto my deck.
I'm thinking of adding 2 unown q, which would push the pokemon count quite high so maybe some poke radar in there?

Well i never said you would be attacking with rapidash much you just need some thing to go with machamp. Machamp isnt good just all by its self. Update your list with your new deck list. I think fly champ would be the best with adding in bubble coat.

keep it like it is, its pretty good. there's no need for extra cards such as machamps and there's no point in rapidash, itll get one hit by DGX

Back