• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

KingdraChampNinja (Battle Road Autum, Master)

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1
Hello! I don't think my deck needs that much help; it's a very fast, and constant deck, but I feel there's always room for improvement. I figure I'd get your opinion before I go to BRs tomorrow.

Pokemon:

4-2-4 Kingdra (3 Prime-1 LA)
3-2-3 Machamp
1-1 Shedinja
2 Uxie

T/S/S:

4 Bebe's Search
4 Poke Drawer +
4 Pokedex
3 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Expert Belt
2 Copycat
2 Broken Time Space
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball

Energy:

5 Water{W}
2 Fighting{F}
2 Rainbow {W}{F}

The strategy is to donk with ether Kingdra, or Champ. If I can't, I use Machamp to take out SP stuff, Shedinja to counter anything that has pokepowers, or bodys (e.g., Donphan, Steelix, Scizor, CurseGar, Flygon, etc.), and Kingdra for everything else. I can also use Shedinja to snipe off the bench. I can only snipe pokemon that have damage on them, but with a Kingdra, I can snipe for 40 anywhere every turn.

I would appreciate fast advice, for I have to make my Deck Sheet tonight.

Thank you for you opinion!:D

Come on guys, this deck isn't THAT perfect. Oh, and in case anybody cares, I went 3-1 with this yesterday. I lost to Viletomb. Does anybody have any counters I can put in here for it? Thanks.

I would thin the machamp line, since you really only need it against SP, which kingdra deals with unless it's luxray.

Really? You see, I added more for more consistency, because I was unable to get them out when I needed. My main problem right now, is Genagr. What's a nice counter for this list?

Since running rainbow Ditto LA is the best counter against Gengar SF, if you are talking about Gengar AR, there you have Shedinja.

Hmmm.... Ditto! Good idea! I think I might just add that.

Any other suggestions? Thanks.

-3 Super Scoop Up (Running less than 4 isn't worth it IMO), -1-1-1 Machamp, -2 Copycat +1 Rare Candy, +1 Pokemon Communication, +1 Expert Belt, +1-1 Uxie LV.X, +3 Pokemon Collector.

I know Pokemon Collector isn't great for speed, but you just need some way to search for basics

Back