• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Kingdra GX/Quagsire

JAlexanderL

Aspiring Trainer
This is just a skeleton of a deck I consider would be good at some point if given a chance.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 4 Horsea DRM 16
* 2 Wooper DRM 25
* 2 Quagsire DRM 26
* 2 Seadra DRM 17
* 4 Kingdra-GX DRM 66

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 4 Rare Candy GRI 165
* 4 Aqua Patch GRI 161
* 4 Brooklet Hill GRI 120
* 1 Tate & Liza CES 166
* 2 Judge FLI 108
* 4 Guzma BUS 143
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 1 Cyrus {*} UPR 120
* 2 Field Blower GRI 163
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 2 Switch SUM 160

##Energy - 12

* 11 Water Energy CIN 124
* 1 Super Boost Energy {*} UPR 136

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I say that 4 Brooklet Hill is probably not necessary. HOWEVER- this could be nice if you swap 2 Ultra Ball with 2 Timer Ball to allow the full access to your deck. I’d also cut a Field Blower and Super Boost Energy for 2 Wishful Batons. You could also cut another Brooklet Hill for a third, if that’s your thing.

That’s what I think. See ya!

I think for the Switches, they can be switched out with 2 Switch Rafts. Since most of this deck contains Water Pokemon, you can just use a Switch Raft to not only switch out a Pokemon, but you can heal the previous active as well.

When using stage 2 pokemon, I'd suggest to play a Lillie - Nest Ball engine, in spite of Cynthia. With Nest Ball, you can comfortably reduce Brooklet Hill's number to three. Moreover, you need a Rescue Stretcher in order to recover Wooper and Quagsire when they are killed, and Wishful Baton or Exp. Share to keep the energies on the table as long as possible.

Back