Finished Kingdoms VIII - The Broken Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, Commander bbninjas of Prank Patrol, declare war on Vracken of the soon-to-be-defunct Kingdom of the Everflowing Chalace!

Why does everyone want to challenge me
I TOTAL EPICNESS lord of the kingdom of Oreborne accept your challenge DOS

Last edited:
For someone of the simple pacifist village, you spend a remarkable amount of time causing wars...!

I, Nick of the Colony of "Greenland", decline your challenge as i have no quarrel with you, @Blakers .
Are you sure? If you decline, you lose 2 land. If I win, you'll only lose 1, and you even get gold and a rank for your Pokémon out of it too. If it's that you're worried about your Pokémon, then should I be the winner, I will not take any of your Pokémon.

For someone of the simple pacifist village, you spend a remarkable amount of time causing wars...!
But I'm not even in any wars yet! Maybe it's a pacifist village because nobody wants to fight me?

The Kingdom whose name cannot be remembered declares a holy war on @Brave Vesperia for daring to follow such a lesser religion. Mark your people as converted already to the great old ones of the sea

The Fighting - Fighting Fight to the Death by Fighting a Fight will accept, and simply PUNCH our way through the waters of war! For what flow does a river have if blocked by an enormous dam of men!?

Oh, just a side note for everyone I end up battling during the game, my Showdown name is Blakers0405.

We can challenge two people today. And you can only be challenged twice, meaning you can fight up to 4 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back